Preference: First Kiss Together

A/N: small doodle I wrote on the way to Antwerp today ☺️ You can also request preferences!

Daniel Ricciardo 🇦🇺
The Monaco bay was bathing in pastel orange color of the setting sun. The water calmly hit the wall a couple meters below where you were walking. You had met Daniel a couple weeks ago and you had met up a couple times ever since.

As you were only temporarily here for you work and you'd fly home soon, Daniel decided to take you out and show you a bit of the beautiful spots in Monaco. You sighed contently at feeling the cool breeze through your hair and Daniel looked at you in awe by your beauty.

"We'll keep in contact, right? When you leave?". The Australian softly asked as you both stood still.

"Yes, of course. You have my number". You smiled. You both reached out at the same time to pull a strand of hair away from in front of your eyes, causing you to giggle. Daniel smiled and tucked it behind your ear like he had seen you doing earlier.

His hand cupped your cheek and his other snaked around your waist to pull you closer. You looked up at his amber eyes who stared back at you, your heart skipping a beat when he leaned in. You stood on your tippy toes to reach him, automatically closing your eyes when your lips touched.

Your fingers took the material of his jacket between them to hold him a bit longer. You needed to pull away to breath and you blushed when you looked up at him. Daniel smiled at you and caressed your cheek. He grinned and leaned in to steal another kiss.

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱
It was quite late at night as Max dropped you off at home again. His Aston Martin roared through the calm streets in the night. Max rushed to open your door before you could, opening it like the gentleman he was.

You got out of the leather seat, his blue vest swung around you because he was afraid you might get cold. You smiled as he had his hand on your lower back while walking to your front door.

"Thanks for this nice dinner". You blushed slightly as you looked up at him. "And this is yours, do you want me to wash it?". You asked while taking his vest off.

"No, it's fine". He smiled and took it from you. "But on the otherside, I'd have to come over again to get it back". Max wiggled his dark eyebrows and you giggled.

"Because, you know I'd like come over again even if there isn't something of mine at yours and also because...". He rambled on and you rolled your eyes, smashing your lips together. Max's smirked against your lips and pulled you closer. Not how had planned his first kiss with you, but actually way better.

Antonio Giovinazzi 🇮🇹
You and the Italian weren't the best friends in the world, to be honest the complete opposite. You had the circle of driving each other insane and then you behaved because of other people and then you were hating on each other again.

You never understood why, and he would lie if he said he did. Antonio irritated you from the beginning with his arrogant looking face, his clever remarks and just his presence in general.

Especially now you were set up together to make a schedule for in the pit boxes if Ferrari, because Ferrari thought the two newbies at the team could help each other out, yeah, no not really.

"Could you please shut up for a moment? I'm thinking". You snapped at him while looking at the still empty paper in front of you.

"Scusa? You need to shut up for a moment". Antonio hissed back, taking a step closer to you.

"No, you do, because you're always talking and I can't think clear! You always do that to make me look stupid in front of the others when I come up with nothing". You gave his chest a small push, your cheeks flushed red at your rant.

"Because Antonio Giovinazzi, you're absolutely the most an...". He cut you off by backing you up against the table, lips colliding together. You never expected this, but you kissed him back anyway, your fingers flying to his hair.

Antonio's hand landed on your neck, his fingers a bit through your hair and the other on your lower back. His kisses were tender and passionate, something you wouldn't think of at your experiences with him.

"Can we please just stop the fighting". He muttered against your lips, forehead leaning against yours. You nodded and quickly pulled him down to kiss you again.