Bullfighter - {Carlos Sainz}

A/N: This is for esmeemaria part two will come definitely 😏

You pushed yourself through the crowd that ushered themselves close to the metal fences. Being small, you wouldn't see a thing in the back and you elbowed your way to the front, curious to see the bullfighter where everyone had been talking about.

The sun shone brightly down on Madrid and you were glad you had rubbed some of the coconut sunscreen on your arms and shoulders. A summer dress covered your body till a bit above your knees and your feet the comfortable flats.

Carlos brushed some dust off the red suit he was wearing with the golden design twirling in chirpy patterns over it. His hair was styled nicely, but it would be messed up anyway. He had the red flag in his hands and his fingers stroke over the material once. The flaming red that would make the bull go insane.

He knew the sport was a threat for his life, it only had to go wrong once and he couldn't tell about his adventures anymore. But the thrill that ran through his body, the adrenaline that was pumped through his veins was all worth it. "Five minutes". His assistant held his hand up in sign of how many time there was left and the Spaniard nodded. He breathed in deeply a couple times and got ready to jump into the ring.

You gasped at the handsome bullfighter that jogged over to the middle of the ring, giving the crowd a deep bow and twirling a round with his red flag. His dark hair was gorgeous with the red he was wearing and god those brown eyes.

You leaned against the metal fence and peaked through it to not miss a single thing he was doing. The crowd cheered his name and you understood it was Carlos. You got your camera to shoot a couple pictures and you stepped onto the first rung of the fence, lifting yourself higher into the air.

Your camera shot some wonderful pictures and you almost fell backwards as he looked at you through the lens. In a mesmerized way you lowered your camera and for a couple seconds he stared back at you. You felt like an electric shock ran up your spine and he had to look away as the bull was running into the ring.

Carlos forced himself to focus as he was distracted by your beauty. He waved with the red flag and the animal stormed towards him. Carlos dodged him in a supple way and the crowd cheered. You made some pictures again as he was now buys with his job. So concentrated, brows furrowed in the serious business.

The experience was amazing and you had shot some great pictures, capturing his bright smile. The crowd became thinner and you slowly backed off as well. You stood still to shield your hand over the screen and scrolled through the pictures you made. Your breath hitched in your throat as you saw the pictures where he looked right at you.

Your finger hesitated to press the button for another picture, but you felt a hand on your arm to take you out of your thoughts. "Excuse me, but a truck will be here to take the fences away, you'd have to step aside, miss". You turned around and you looked right at the dark eyes of the bullfighter.

Carlos's eyebrows raised and his teeth dug into his lip as he looked down at your bright eyes. You shyly stepped aside and he smiled at you, showing his pearly white teeth. "You were the one making pictures". He smiled brighter now and you nodded. "You can see them if you want to?". Carlos nodded and stepped closer to your side, leaning over your shoulder to look at it.

He was surprised by the amazing pictures and you blushed when your shoulder brushed against his chest. "Wow, those are fantastic". Your knees went almost weak at the low sound that came out of his throat, Spanish accent clearly audible. You felt a wave of heat flow over your face and you were sure your cheeks were as red as the uniform he was wearing.

"Thank you". You muttered and took a step back to give him more space, yet you stumbled over your own feet. "Woah, easy there, princesa". Oh my god he needed to stop talking right now because your muscled turned into spaghetti. His hands were on your waist to steady you and your cheeks became even redder.

"I-I'm a bit dizzy, must be the heat". You stammered and Carlos got a worried look in his dark eyes. "I'll take you inside". Before you could reply, he swung your legs over his arm and the other around your waist. You squealed softly and he smiled at the adorable sound.

Carlos planted you on a seat in the shade and kneeled down at your side as he handed you a bottle of water. "You're gorgeous". He muttered and caressed your cheek to move a strand of hair away.

You looked up at him and he swore his heart skipped a beat. Was it possible to fall in love with someone in half an hour? You weren't sure, but his dark eyes flickered to your lips and back up to your eyes.

This time, he felt the electric shock running up his spine as well.

A/N: Like I said, part 2 will come 😏 let me know what you want to read in part 2!