Pref: Meeting Daughter's Boyfriend Part 2

Nico Hulkenberg 🇩🇪

"One of my friends are throwing a party tonight"

"One of my friends are throwing a party tonight". Your 17 year old daughter started. Nico chuckled softly as he knew which way this would go. "And you want to be at that party of course". He finished and she nodded with a small grin. "That's fine, I want you home at two". She sighed.

"But dad, that's early. My boyfriend is also coming".

"Then it's especially two and not one second later". Nico repeated and gave her a glance from over the magazine he was reading. You giggled slightly and placed your hands in his broad shoulders. He contently sighed when you moved your fingers through his blonde locks.

"Your dad likes to meet the guy, Y/D/N". Nico nodded along with what you said. "I swear, if it's that kid of Perez...". He teased, causing you to laugh and her to roll her eyes. "He comes to pick me up, you can meet him then". She said and her father nodded. "Sure, this still doesn't allow you to be home later". He said and she mocked at him.

"I'm not doing something wrong, am I?". Nico asked you and pulled you into his chest as he stood up. "You're not, I want to meet him too". You smiled and slid your hands over muscled chest and shoulders. Nico smiled back at you and placed a lovely kiss on your lips.

You both stood in the doorway like proud parents when the guy turned up on your porch. He politely introduced himself to both of you and looked a slight bit nervously at your husband. "Two, I'll be awake in the living room to count down the hours. Not one second later. Oh and don't drink while your behind the wheel and...".

"Just behave". You cut him off with a giggle and your daughter was glad she could go. The guy promised he'd bring her home on time and then they left. "They'll be fine". You muttered against his lips as he bend down to kiss you.

"Just to be sure". Nico mumbled back with a smile and you shrieked when he picked you up and swung you over his shoulder, on his way to the bedroom.

Sebastian Vettel 🇩🇪

Your daughter told you she was a bit scared to let her boyfriend come over as she didn't know how he would respond to Sebastian and the other way around

Your daughter told you she was a bit scared to let her boyfriend come over as she didn't know how he would respond to Sebastian and the other way around. They all knew she was a daughter of Vettel and that scared her a bit sometimes as she didn't know how to deal with the attention.