Sociology Project Part 2 - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: Part two for ohmyformula-one!

The weather was nice today, so you decided to shave your legs and pull on a nice denim skirt with a white shirt tucked into it. You wore a comfortable pair of Doc Martens and had your hair waving down your shoulders. You weren't the 'I'm dressing up for him' kinda girl, but Max Verstappen just made you want to be pretty.

Your lips had a nice nude colour and your eyelashes were a bit darker and longer due to a small layer of mascara. You were a bit nervous about going out for lunch with Max as you hoped it wasn't the alcohol playing nice last time.

You had playfully texted Victoria that you were taking her sociology project to outside of the house and she had replied with the aubergine and smirk emoji, causing you to scoff, but laugh a bit as well. You made sure you had a nice smell of your perfume around you when the doorbell rang. You made your way over to the door.

"Hi". Max said as soon as he saw you.

"Hey". You smiled and nibbled on your lower lip. He had his hands in the pockets of his jeans, a blue vest around his torso that made his biceps and shoulders look even wider and bigger. "Are you ready to go?". He asked and you nodded. Like a real gentleman he had his hand on your lower back and he opened the door of his Aston Martin for you.

You blushed a bit and sat down in the leather chair, adjusting your seatbelt. Max sat down next to your and started the engine to drive away from your house. "You look gorgeous". He said and looked over at you. "Thank you". You sputtered, looking away as you didn't want him to see your cheeks that were by now more red than a Ferrari bolide.

"Did Victoria say anything about it?". Max asked with a chuckle. You giggled a bit. "She had send me some emoji's". Max's heart fluttered at your adorable giggle and before you knew it he turned to a place in the centre. It looked cosy from the outside and he of course opened the door for you again.

Again his hand was planted on your lower back and he followed closely behind you when you sat down at a window table. You didn't know where his touchy mood came from, but of course you didn't mind. Max looked at your face when you stared out of the window, a small smile lingering on your lips at seeing the daily life passing by.

You woke from your stare when the waiter asked what you wanted, which was just a cup of coffee and a banana muffin. Your eyes met when you looked back at him, causing your heart to make a small jump in your chest. "I like you". Max blurted out and you were slightly startled by his sudden confession.

"Weird, hmm?". He said with a small smile tugging on his lip.

"I don't know, it doesn't feel weird". You replied, placing your hands briefly in your lap as the waiter brought your coffee and your muffin. You both thanked her and you took a small sip to not burn your tongue. Your other hand just rested on the table and he gentle made his way to entwine his fingers with yours.

You nibbled on your lower lip and smiled at him, looking back at his loving gaze. "We must like each other for longer, I can't have this feeling all in sudden". You said, taking the first bite of your muffin. "I think so, hate is close to love". Max smiled back at you and let go of your hand so you could eat your muffin.

You started liking him more and more every minute you spend at the cute cafeteria and you were almost sad you had to get back home.

Max dropped you off at his house and you grabbed your keys from your pocket to get at the door of your side of the car. "Thanks for the lunch and lovely afternoon". You spoke, leaning against the side of the car. "I liked it too, would love to take you out again some time". Max replied and stood a little closer to you.

You brushed some hairs behind your ear, looking up at him with a blush. Max leaned down and your heart fluttered at was going to happen. Your lips touched again and since you were completely sober now, you enjoyed it even more.

His lips were soft against yours, yet had enough pressure to leave him in charge. His fingers under your chin kept them angled up to his and gently bit down on your lower lip before capturing your lips again. "I think I'm in love with you". He whispered against your lips, almost tasting the words.

"Good, because I think I'm in love with you too". You replied with a soft giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him again.

A/N: For the ones who expected smut: I'm sorry 😂 but there is a new thingy by our squad on here and we collabed for a book called Professor x Formula 1 and there's a pretty hot one with Max and more drivers, so eeeeeeeeh check it out for sure 😏🌚