Soldier Of Love Part 2 - {Antonio Giovinazzi}

Warning: good christ this is hot (and pretty romantic)

You had taken a shower and carefully removed the white bondage the soldier had wrapped around your arm. You smiled at the thought of it, such a tall, broad soldier, looking all dangerous and intimidating with that gun and then he was so sweet to you, worried about you being alone in this big city.

You brushed your hair while blow drying it, however quickly shot it down when the screen of your phone lit up on the table where you had placed it. It was an unknown number, which made you assume it was Antonio.

"Ciao, principessa".

You almost whimpered at him greeting you, just two simple words that tumbled out of his mouth made you grab onto the wall to keep yourself steady on your legs. "Hi". You managed to breath out. "I'll be at your hotel in thirty minutes, is that okay? My work is over then, so I'm coming to you immediately".

"Yes, sure. I'm looking forward to see you again". You stammered and bit down on your lower lip, your other hand holding your towel against your body. "I'm looking forward to see you again as well, cara. I've been thinking about you the whole time today". Oh Christ. Okay.

"Didn't you need to protect the city?". You giggled and you could hear his low chuckle. "I didn't see what else could be important after I save you in that heroic way". Antonio teased and you scoffed at him, nevertheless your cheeks blossomed bright red. "See you soon".

Antonio said his goodbye as well and you realised that you had very little time to get ready now. You quickly moved your brush through your hair with the blow dryer to get it dry and then let it wave over your shoulder. You chose to wear a cute, striped jumpsuit that was a daily wear piece of clothing, but it was also a bit sexy with the V-neck running down till your midriff, exposing a bit of your front.

You choose to let your face bare from make-up and got a comfortable pair of sandals on your feet in case you had to walk relatively far. You were just done with spraying a bit of perfume on when someone knocked on your door. You dribbled towards it and swung it open with a big smile.

"Buonasera". Antonio greeted you with a toothy grin. "You look bellissima". He ensured you, bending down to kiss your cheek. They instantly heated when his hand rested above your hip on your side and shifted to the small of your back. The soldier was still wearing his uniform, except the jacket was missing.

The white shirt was tight around his biceps and on his chest, tucked into the camouflage trousers that was tight in all the right places too. "I have this for you". He smiled and got a rose from behind his back, making you blush even more. "Oh, you didn't have to". You smiled and took the flower from him.

"I'll quickly put it in some water...". You said, but he pulled on your hand and dragged you back to the elevator. "Just throw it away". Antonio chuckled, making you gasp. "Of course not". You giggle a little, but he was quick enough to take it away from you as quickly as he gave it. "I want to buy you more today, more gorgeous ones". He explained with a sweet smile.

It made you bite down on your lip. "I thought that one was pretty too". You softly argued, climbing into the car as he opened the door for you.

"Oh baby girl, you're the most beautiful rose in here, no other can be as gorgeous as you are". Antonio shamelessly flirted and closed the car door. Your thighs squeezed together and a small whimper tumbled out of your mouth, but you quickly got control of yourself.

After securing your seatbelts, Antonio started his course to the Trevi fountain, one of the most popular sightseeing's of Rome. The place was crowded, which you had expected already. The dark night sky covered the place with his black curtain, however the lights of the small square and the bright lights of the fountain itself pierced through it.