Igloo Park - {Kimi Raikkönen}

A/N: The first Kimi request on my list 🤗 this is for VettelFerrari 💖

Finally, winter break had arrived. Kimi had just raced the last race of the season in Abu Dhabi. It's been a good weekend for Ferrari and that meant that Kimi is also in a good mood, which pleased you as well, because a happy driver is of course better than a sad driver.

Kimi had promised you for a while to take you to a beautiful place in Finland.

"Can it be even more beautiful than Espoo and Helsinki?". You asked, curious as he had told you about his plans. "It is, Y/N". Kimi smiled and ruffled your hair as you mocked and crossed your arms over your chest.

You couldn't get any information loose from him so you have been waiting for a couple weeks now, getting more excited every day. Kimi wouldn't tell you where he had planned to take you, because you might google it and he wanted it to be a complete surprise.

You patiently waited as he made his round in the paddock with Seb. Sebastian knew about his plans as well and the two Ferrari drivers were constantly getting on your nerves, laughing as you glared at them.

This night you would still sleep in the apartment Ferrari had rented and your flight is leaving in the afternoon, leaving enough time left to pack everything since you were flying straight to Finland from the Arabic Emirates.

"Ready to go, sydänkäpy?". [Love, darling]. Kimi asked and reached for you hand. You smiled and nodded, pressing a kiss to his cheek. You didn't go to sleep late, because you had a day of traveling tomorrow and of course because Kimi was tired enough from the race.

"Kimi?". You whispered as you laid in bed.

"Hmm?".

"Can't you give me one tiny hint where we are going?". You felt his chest rumble with laughter as your head rested against it. "You'll see it tomorrow". You scoffed and turned your back to him. Kimi chuckled but wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you close again.

--

"So excited". You bounced from one feet to the other as you waited to exit the plane. Kimi rolled his eyes but smiled, relaxed as ever. The airport travel from airport Ivalo was kind of long, but you sat at the window side of the bus, looking outside the whole ride. The snow covered the landscape and you were dressed for the winter.

"Kakslau... Kimi, could you read what stood there so quickly?". You turned to Kimi next to you. "Kakslauttanen". You frowned as it sounded familiar and Kimi laughed as your face switched to really happy. "Are we going to Kakslauttanen?". You shrieked.

The bus stopped and you grabbed your luggage. You weren't really there mentally, too excited to go into your igloo, as Kimi checked in, talking the funny sounding Finnish language with the woman behind the desk. You looked around and couldn't wait to go see the Igloo's. "Got it". Kimi showed you the key of your little igloo.

You walked through the snow and opened the door of the igloo that was yours for a couple days

You walked through the snow and opened the door of the igloo that was yours for a couple days. "Oh my god, this is so so so pretty". You dropped your stuff in the middle of the room. The igloo was rather big and you could look outside everywhere, since the walls and ceiling existed of glass.

"You like it?". He asked, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "So much, thank you for taking me here". You smiled and turned around, wrapping your arms around his neck to kiss him.

Kimi let you do your thing as you insisted of packing out a little and he made a cup of hot chocolate. It was starting to get dark outside and you sat in a big chair close to the glass. You leaned your head on your arm and watched the stars.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to take you here". He said as he took a sip of his mug.

"What, why?". You asked.

"You didn't have any attention for me since we arrived here". Kimi faked a pout and you laughed, rolling your eyes. "Make me have my attention on you then". You challenged and he grinned.