Bumping Into You - {Sebastian Vettel}

A/N: Last request on my list for now and it's a nice one by VettelFerrari! If you don't like to wait a long time for your request to be written, send me a message now, cause there's currently nothing on the requets list!

(The picture of Seb's podium in Monza was such a goose bump moment! What an atmosphere of the fans, absolutely beautiful)

You walked back and forth through the kitchen as you were calling a good friend of yours. "Oh and by the way, have you heard from that little competition thingy you've entered?". You frowned and stopped. "Which one...? OH The museum one, no, but I keep checking my mail every hour". You giggled.

You could imagine her rolling her eyes at you from the other side of the phone. You said your goodbye and immediately went to check your e-mail. They would announce the winners today and you were very excited to hear if you've won anything.

You tapped on the e-mail icon on your phone and waited for the Wi-Fi to load the inbox. You tapped the mail a hundred times as the sender named "Ferrari" had send you a message.

"Hello, Mrs Y/L/N, you've been selected for a tour in our museum in Maranello. Please print this e-mail to show at the entrance. Any costs for traveling to Maranello, will not be rewarded by Ferrari. A hotel for one night is included".

You squealed and cheered for yourself. You set your laptop down on the table to browse for some flight tickets to Italy. It wasn't a very long trip, so the tickets wouldn't cost a fortune. You poured yourself a glass of wine and smiled at yourself as you were already in Maranello in your head.

--

Three days later you flew to Italy. Because you had a few hours left till you had to be at the museum, you went to check out your hotel room first, which was surprisingly luxe. You dropped the small trolley you've brought and went to take a shower to freshen up.

You weren't really in the mood for a dress, but it was pretty warm outside. You got dressed in a red jumpsuit that nicely hugged your curves and some flat sandals under it, in case you have to be on your feet for a couple hours.

 You got dressed in a red jumpsuit that nicely hugged your curves and some flat sandals under it, in case you have to be on your feet for a couple hours

A taxi got you at the Maranello Ferrari museum and you hung your camera around your neck to make some nice pictures. The other winners were waiting in front of the entrance till the doors opened and you found out you were about the only woman.

You didn't mind and just waited in the line. "Buon pomeriggio, the tour is starting now, please follow me". A guy in a Ferrari team polo walked on the front with a small microphone in front of his mouth, so everybody could hear him well.

He told something about the first and oldest cars in the room. They were absolutely beautiful and you shyly asked if you were allowed to take pictures, which you were. You were really fascinated by the hall full of all generations of Formula One cars.

You bent over to read the information on the small board and nodded at yourself, stepping back to snap a picture. You almost fell forward as you bumped into someone. The person grabbed you by your waist so you wouldn't fall onto the precious car.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I should have...". You turned around to see Sebastian Vettel. "Watched where I was going". You continued slowly.

"It's okay, Miss". He smiled brightly and made sure you were standing steady. Sebastian eyed you for a couple minutes. "You're dressed in the Ferrari colour". He mentioned cheekily and you blushed slightly, brushing your hair behind your ear.

"I swear I didn't do that on purpose". You said and bit your lip not to giggle. "Even if you did, it's cute". The driver didn't seem to be needed anywhere soon as he stayed with you as you walked past the other cars.

"I'm Sebastian, which you probably know already". The German smiled and you shook the hand he reached you. "Y/N". You introduced yourself. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a Grand Prix to be at or something? With Hungary coming up". You said.

Sebastian was surprised as you mentioned the Hungarian Grand Prix. "Helping the company a little, I'll fly to Hungary next week. Have you seen Silverstone?". He asked. You nodded. "I watch all the races, actually".

He grinned and motioned for you to go first as you walked after the group to the next hall. "I bet Sauber is your favourite team". Seb teased and you giggled. "Of course it's Ferrari". You said and snapped another picture of a modern day Ferrari supercar.

Sebastian didn't leave your side during the whole tour and you were sad the tour was over at the end of the day. "Are you still here tonight?". He asked as you stood outside, a little bit away from the other winners of the tour so the fans wouldn't be all over him.

"Yes, I have the first flight back to my home town tomorrow morning". You explained. "What about I take you out for dinner tonight, I know a great place in town". You smiled and bit your lip as it was more a command than a question.

"Okay, sure". You gave in, not resisting the cute and to mention, your favourite, driver. "If you give me your number, you can send me the name of your hotel". Sebastian handed you his iPhone. "Couldn't you just remember the name of my hotel?". You teased, giving his phone back.

"Yes, but I wanted your number". He smirked. "See you tonight, wear the same please, you look sexy in it". The tall German leaned down and kissed your cheek. He walked back into the building and grinned as he saw your cheeks warming up.

You touched your cheeks with your hands and could imagine them being completely red. You shook your head at the Ferrari driver and went to haul a taxi, getting back to the hotel.

So which hotel are you staying in? x Seb

Your heartbeat went a little at the little kiss on the end and you quickly texted him back. You leaned your head against the back seat of the taxi, looking forward to tonight and your gut feeling told you it wasn't going to be just one night.