Howdy, Cowboy - {Daniel Ricciardo} Part 2

A/N: Quick reminder that the requests are open and I'm also taking Formula 2 requests! And the song one shots as well, of course :)

"Eight, be ready, ma'am". He smirked and put the blade of grass between his teeth again, letting you go.

Christ on a bike, it was 7.30 already and you still didn't know what to wear. You had a towel around your body as you just came out of the shower. You held a dress in front of you, yet shook your head at it. Going out with Daniel probably wouldn't be dress proof.

Your dad was out of town and you were glad about that, explaining you would have a date with Daniel would probably make him ask questions. Daniel worked for your father after all.

You finally chose a loose pair of denim shorts and black, lacy top. You couldn't find any better shoes than your worn-out, leather western boots and you quickly went back into the bathroom to blow dry your hair. Your hands moved some Argan oil through it to soften it.

You were satisfied with your final look and sprayed some perfume on your exposed neck. You dribbled down the stairs as Daniel pressed the doorbell. You hurried to open the door. "Hi". You breathed, moving your hair away from your eyes.

"Good evening, miss. You look gorgeous". Daniel's smile and compliment made you want to jump on him straight away, yet you managed to smile and blush at what he said. He didn't look so bad himself, with a clean pair of jeans and the lovely button up.

He held the door of his truck open for you and you smiled, grabbing the door to hop into the high car. You adjusted your seatbelt and Daniel revved the engine, starting to drive down the lane of your house.

"Where are we going?". You curiously asked.

Daniel just smiled and shrugged. "You'll see". You chuckled a bit and leaned your head against the window. He briefly looked over to you, eyeing your long legs that were comfortably folded over each other.

You had one arm over your stomach as you were leaned your head on the other. Your chest was a bit pushed up by the way you sat and he blinked a couple times as he caught his eyes wandering over there. Get your shit together, Dan.

The road was quite lonely and bathed in the fading orange light of the sunset. Daniel went off the road to some sort of bumpy path that you were pretty sure of you weren't allowed to drive there with a car.

The Dodge easily moved its way forward and Daniel stopped at the end of it. He rushed around the car to open the door for you, causing you to giggle. "We have reached our destination, princess". Daniel smoothly said and gently touched your lower back as you got out of his truck.

You huffed and you were glad your back was turned to him, so he couldn't see your flaming cheeks. You looked around and you were mesmerized by the beauty of the nature here. The stone path went down slightly, water beneath the edge, which you assumed was about a 10 meter drop.

Daniel grabbed a bag from the trunk and motioned for you to walk on. There were a few fallen trunks and you could easily sit down on them. Daniel laid a blanket over them for you to sit on and you sat down with a smile.

He easily made a fire with a couple of sticks and later bigger branches. "Look what I've got". Daniel opened the bag and got a pack of sausages. "Couple snags for on the barby". His Aussie accent thick, which caused you to laugh.

"Snags made me think of snails". You laughed and he laughed as well, a deep and rich sound that suited his voice and body.

"These are nice than snails, here". Daniel gave you one on a stick to hold above the fire. You leaned your hand on your arm as your elbow rested on your knee. He still had his cowboy hat on and you reached out for it, gently placing it next to his feet.

His chocolate curls were absolutely adorable and your hand ran through them briefly, before you quickly pulled your hand back as you didn't know if he'd find it weird or not. Daniel's brown eyes studied your face and he smiled as you slightly panicked.

"I think your snag is ready, doll". You took it away from the fire and laughed as it was completely burned on one side. Daniel brought some drinks as well and handed you a beer.

The rest of the night was incredibly cosy. When it got a bit cold, he got you a blanket and you leaned against his shoulder while staring into the fire. He told you about his life in Australia and why he came here in Texas.

You loved the nicknames he gave you, shivers running up and down your spine whenever he called you "doll" or "princess".

You helped him to put the garbage back in his car and you sat on the edge of the loading platform of his truck. "At what time do you need to be home again, princess?". There it was again. "Stop calling me princess". You mocked.

"Why?". Daniel asked with a grin tugging on his lips. You were close to each other, you could easily pull him forward with a quick move and you'd be flush against each other. "Tell me, baby girl". Oh my god he needed to stop right fucking now.

Your breath hitched in your throat as his lips ghosted over your neck, his hand cupping the other side of your neck to hold you close. His nostrils filled with the scent of your delicious perfume and you let him stand between your legs.

Daniel let out a low grunt as you whimpered when he finally dipped his lips down to your skin. You pulled on the collar of his button-up and smashed your lips together. "Wanted to do that this morning, but your dad was there". He muttered and you laughed, briefly pulling away.

Daniel moved towards you again, not getting enough of the taste of your lips. You scooted further back in his truck and he hovered over you. Your fingers started on the buttons of his shirt, letting your hands roam over his muscled form.

His skin felt on fire wherever your hands went and he stopped your touchy mood by placing them above your head with a sly smirk on his beautiful face.

"Patience, doll".