Still Of The Night - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: Got a request based on Halestorm's new single, which is a cover of Whitesnake's Still Of The Night and to combine it with Daniel. You should really check Halestorm out, they're amazing! Hoped I did it okay for you, loved to write this!

"I just wanna get close to you and taste your love so sweet. Now I just wanna make love to you and feel your body heat". -Whitesnake, 1987.

Daniil sighed. "Just come with me, you can use a night out after that 'horrifying' race". The Russian spoke to his friend Daniel and put brackets around the word horrifying. Daniel had race a great race in Monaco, but was frustrated on his team by that pit stop that had cost him P1.

"Okay, okay". Daniel got up from his seat and went to put on a clean shirt. Daniil had been excited about this concert the whole week they were here. The Russian had told him something about a rock band that he liked and the singer was hot and he rambled some more about that band.

"What is their name anyway?". "Halestorm, it's just ridiculous that you don't know them". Daniil rolled his eyes as they left the hotel to walk towards the concert. Since they were the drivers, they have VIP passes for everything and got to watch the band play from really close.

"Well, I'm sorry". Daniel sassed and gave his friend a playful push.

The place was crowded, but Dan and Dan got through. Daniel liked rock music, he actually liked all of the music styles, even the extremer ones. One of his favourite bands is Parkway Drive for example. That's why Daniil was sure the Australian would have fun at this Halestorm concert.

The security guided them to their places, which was part backstage. Daniil was really excited and couldn't stand still for a moment. The first thing Daniel saw was the small girl that came upon the stage with a guitar in her hands, rebellious curly hair that almost reached her waist and her left arm covered with tattoo's. 3 guys followed her.

The crowd went wild as you greeted the people and Daniel was surprised that they had so many fans, since he had never heard of them.

"Okay, this is band is awesome". Daniel said to Daniil on his side who was headbanging along at the second last song. The Australian was mesmerized by your voice that was so raw and sweet at the same time. He normally always watched the guitarist, but since you sang and played guitar, he couldn't take his eyes of you.

You swung you hair back and forth and Daniel admired that he could really see how much you loved what you were doing; making music.

"For this last song". You chuckled and looked at your guitarist next to you who pretended to walk away as he knew which song you wanted to do. "We just learned it, so why not do it and mess it up in front of millions of people? Anyway".

Daniel got the shivers as your voice roared Still Of The Night by Whitesnake. "She's pretty amazing huh?". Daniil screamed into his ear. Daniel nodded, not daring to look at Daniil because he might miss a moment of what you were doing.

When the concert was over, Dan and Dan were guided back via the route backstage. He saw you standing and talking with your drummer. "Miss Halestorm, you have a great voice". You turned around and looked up at the tall Australian. "Oh, thank you". You grinned as the drummer nudged your arm and walked away.

Daniil rolled his eyes as Daniel was flirting with you straight away. "See ya later, Dan". Daniil waved and went back to the hotel. "I'm Daniel". "Y/N". You smiled and shook his extended hand. You eyed his muscular frame and the Red Bull cap he had backwards on his head. Daniel's warm, brown eyes looked at you with twinkles in them.

"Enjoyed the show?". You asked, taking a sip of water. "Loads, my friend Daniil is a fan, I've never heard of you before he asked me to go with him, to be honest". He chuckled and you laughed.

"Glad that you have a great first experience with us".

The Australian bit his lip as you stroke you curls away from your eyes. "You know what I'd rather have?".

You got it a little warm as he was suddenly really close. "A first experience with you". Daniel showed his signature smirk. "You sure you can take me?". You challenged him.

"Pretty sure".

"Bring it on then".