Pref: Meeting Daughter's Boyfriend

A/N: this is for liesdoch ! I stuffed this cute, innocent preference in between so y'all can recover from the Max smut I've recently published (I need a break myself as well lol) anyways enjoy!

Daniel Ricciardo 🇦🇺

"Hey mom?". You looked up from your laptop as your 16 year old daughter came into the living room. "Yes?". You asked and looked at her from over your screen. She looked a bit startled before speaking up, playing with her hands a bit.

"You know that guy from my bio class, Nick?". You nodded as she had told you about him earlier and he had brought her home last weekend after a night out, right on time which you and her father Daniel could surely appreciate. "I've invited him over for dinner tomorrow, but I'd like to know if it's possible?".

You smiled and folded your hands together. "Sure, did you ask you dad already? He's cooking tomorrow". You said and she sighed. "Can you talk with him about it?". You chuckled and knew she was afraid he might not approve it. "I'll talk with him". She smiled and went back to her room again.

Daniel came home after training and placed his bag on the table. "Hey princess". He smile and bend down to kiss you. He went into the kitchen and you followed him, wrapping your arms around him. "Babe, our daughter just asked me if her boyfriend could come over for dinner tomorrow". 

"Sure, I've been wanting to meet him for a couple weeks already". He wiped his hands together like he was ready to crush the kid. "Dan!". You giggled and grabbed his hands in yours. "Behave". You rolled your eyes and let him kiss your lips. "I always behave, baby girl".

Nick was a bit nervous as well as he met father Ricciardo. "Take a seat, sweetheart". You said and he smiled, sitting down next to your daughter. Daniel sat down on the opposite of him, full on purpose to stare at him the whole dinner. Daniel soon enough started the questions and your daughter shot you a glare to make sure you'd stop him if it would get too awkward.

"We're going upstairs to watch a movie". She called, already halfway out of the dining room. "I can assume everything will be safe? No weird things?". Nick chuckled a bit and shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down at the floor while your daughter was blushing feverishly.

"Have fun, kids". You rolled your eyes at your husband and placed your hand on his chest as he pulled you into his side. "Just makings sure nobody touches my little girl". Daniel said and kissed your lips. "Hmm sure". You muttered and let him kiss you again.

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

"So tonight". Your daughter started while sitting at the table after dinner. Max looked up at her and nodded, waiting for her to tell more. "My boyfriend asked me to come along to the cinema". Max almost choked on his water at what she told you and coughed before putting his glass down.

"No way". He shook his head and your daughter had an annoyed look on her face. "You've never met him!". She said and he nodded. "That's the exact problem". You bit your lip not to giggle at the protective behavior of your husband. "You can meet him tonight? I can text him to come a little earlier". You nodded in approval, looking over at Max who sighed.

You placed your hand on Max's hand, which rested on the table. "That's fine". You smiled and she smiled back. "Thanks mom". She said and got away from the table. "No it's not?". Max said and looked over at you. "Too bad, I just decided". You smiled sweetly at him and got up to put the plates in the dishwasher.

Max mumbled something back and practically sat at the table the whole evening till the boyfriend showed up. Your daughter looked nice for a night out and opened the door for him. The guy was tall, but not taller than Max. He politely introduced himself to Max and you.

Max almost crushed his hand in the handshake. "I want her home before midnight, if she's not, I'll...".

"Call you to make sure you don't forget the time". You finished for him, your hand curling around his bicep to not make it too awkward for your daughter, who already blushed. "Of course Mr Verstappen". He smiled and let your daughter out first. You waved as they drove away from your porch.

"Of course Mr Verstappen". Max mocked and rolled his eyes. "Babe, relax". You said with an amused tone in your voice. Your hands slid over his chest and he automatically wrapped you up in his strong arms. "He seemed nice and else, it's her choice".

"It's my little princess". Max protested. "She's not little anymore". You smiled and pushed your fingers through his hair. Max sighed but leaned down to press his lips against yours. "And now the house is empty...". You grinned. "I like your way of thinking, Mrs Verstappen". He smirked back and pushed you up against the kitchen.

Kimi Raikkonen 🇫🇮

"He's here!". Your 16 year old daughter called and ran to the porch to open the gates for her boyfriend. Kimi could only raise his eyebrows and let a sigh escape his lips. Your daughter wanted you to meet her boyfriend and you had agreed to let him come over for a barbecue.

"I'm sure he's nice". You smiled and bend down to kiss his cheek. "He better be". Kimi grumbled, making you giggle. The guy came up to you both and introduced himself, slightly intimidated by Kimi's tall and broad form, with the dark ink swirling over his arm.

He didn't say much to your daughter's boyfriend, but just offered him a beer, which he accepted. You asked him a bit about his school, the standard talk about studying and that kind of stuff. The subject of the conversation turned to Formula 1 and Kimi's career.

Your husband got a bit more loose and everyone enjoyed his stories about his races and wins. Kimi offered him more beer and spoke up about the stronger liquor. "We also have other drinks like Vodka, Whi...".

"What are you trying to do?". You hissed and offered the guy and apologizing smile.

"Feed him drunk so he can't remember hooking up with my daughter". Kimi straight up told you and you shook your head with a giggle. "Just leave him be, babe. He's nice and talkative". He hesitantly nodded and just said you were right.

"I'll keep watching him though". He muttered back and you rolled his eyes when he sat down to not keep his eyes off his daughter and her boyfriend again.

A/N: Drivers for another part are requestable! ☺️