Father-daughter Moments - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: This is for Comparedtoyou :) Loooved the plot, more requests like this are welcome, I don't have much left on my list, so they won't take long now! And I chose that picture because it was the only one of Max with a kid 😂😍

Max drove towards his house in Hasselt. Since you and him got married and you were pregnant with a little girl, he longed for a place in a calm, spacious neighbourhood. You didn't mind where you'd be living, as long as your baby girl could grow up properly.

His Aston Martin shined through the street, only four houses spread over the long lane. Max parked his car on the porch and you looked up through the window as you heard the engine. Max smiled and waved as he saw you, assuming you were busy making dinner.

"Is daddy home?". Your four year old squealed behind you, she was playing with some toys on the floor and excitedly stood up.

"He is". You smiled and stroke your hand through her soft, dark blonde hair. She got the same, gorgeous blue eyes as her father.

Max put his Red Bull bag underneath the coat rack and opened the door towards the living room. Your daughter ran towards him immediately and her little hands reached out for him. "Hi princess". He smiled and pulled her up.

"How was school today, did you learn a lot?". He asked and stroke her cheek. She excitedly nodded and he laughed, kissing her forehead before putting her down on the ground.

"Hey babe". Max's hand ran down your back and pulled you closer to him by your lower back. "Hey". You replied and swung your arms around him for a hug. He kissed your lips briefly before looking over your shoulder to see what you were cooking.

Max towered over you, which you could see in the reflection of the window. He nuzzled his head in your neck and placed soft kisses on the exposed skin. "Smells great". He said and you chuckled.

Max got himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table, your little girl climbing on the chair next to her dad and started to ramble about what she did at school. You quietly laughed at Max's teasing replies.

She always told people about Max's job, but she didn't really understand what it exactly was. "I told the teacher that you drive really fast cars, faster than I can run!". She squealed, looking up at Max.

Max smiled and ruffled her hair, pulling her on his lap. "And what did the teacher say? That she almost can't imagine that?". He tickled her stomach and she started to shriek loudly, twisting around in his loose grip with her baby laugh.

"Do you want to jump on the trampoline with me?". She asked as she held his larger hands in hers, actually just holding his pointer fingers. Max looked over at you as he didn't know how long it would take before dinner was ready.

You nodded at him with a smile and Max stood up. Your daughter clapped her hands and ran outside in front of him. She neatly took off her shoes and jumped on the trampoline, Max watching from the side.

She pulled on his arm to come as well and Max chuckled, kicking his sneakers off. He gently jumped with her. Your daughter ran around him and playfully slapped his bum. "Hey!". Max said and easily caught her.

She yelled as she was lifted into the air. You could hear her laughter from the kitchen and shook your head with a smile. He loved to play with his daughter, not minding whatever it was. From a tea party with her stuffed animals to playing football outside, he was in for it.

Max realised how important his little family was ever time he was away for a race. You could attend some with your baby girl, but not all of the races. The new season was about to begin and you could travel with him to Barcelona for the tests, your daughter also coming.

Max looked at your daughter as she looked at him with a playful look. Max sat down on the trampoline, almost the same height as her now. "Can I get a hug?". He asked and she nodded, walking into his open arms.

She wrapped her small arms around his broad neck. Max pulled her against his chest, enjoying the small moments with his daughter. You leaned against the door in the opening as you saw your husband and your daughter having a moment.

You smiled at them, your heart skipping a beat at being so lucky with those two. "Dinner's ready". You said after a couple minutes and your daughter immediately sprung up, padding inside with her shoes in her hands.

You waited for Max to come in as well, closing the door behind him. He smiled and bent down to kiss you. You giggled as you felt the little amount of scruff on his cheeks under your palms.

After eating dinner with the three of you, it was time for you daughter to go to bed and you picked her up to get her upstairs. Max walked behind you and watched as she brushed her teeth and you helped her into her pyjamas.

You sang your usual sleeping lullaby to her and she quietly listened, clenching her little monkey between her fingers. Max sighed contently, eying you. He loved seeing you in your mother-role and he thought you were a very good mother.

You silently closed the door of her bedroom behind you and leaned your head against Max's chest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you. "Two of my favourite women in the world". He muttered in your hair.