Waking Up - {Jenson Button}

A/N: Second Jenson one shot I've ever written, I don't get a lot requests with Jenson as you can see! I hope you like this :) x

You woke up as you felt the bed moving next to you. You groaned and slightly opened your eyes. "Jense?". You asked, padding your hand around the bed to feel where he was. "Nothing's wrong babe, go back to sleep". He said, taking your hand in his and he kissed your fingertips before pulling a pair of sweats on and moving down stairs.

You shrugged and laid your head down on the pillow again. Maybe there was some kind of sports on the television he wanted to watch or something.

A little later you heard something falling, followed by a curse and you decided to take a look what your husband was doing. But hey, wasn't it...? You checked your phone. Christmas! You slipped your feet in the silly bunny slippers and put the woollen morning robe around you as you were shivering from the cold temperatures.

You padded your way to the kitchen and peeked your head around the wall. "What are you doing?".

"Oh sweet jesus fucking pancakes, you scared the eggs out of me". He cursed, almost dropping the plaid he held in his hands. You giggled. "Why didn't you wake me, I totally forgot it's Christmas!". You said, moving over to Jenson to give him a kiss.

"I wanted to surprise you with a nice breakfast in bed, but ya know, cooking isn't my best talent". He grinned slightly and started to clean up the mess he made of the kitchen. "I know, babe, that's why you're a F1 driver, not a chef". You said, squealing when he slapped your bum.

"All the wives are so nice to their drivers and then there's you, mocking me about all my flaws". You laughed and grabbed the cup of coffee he had made. "Just kidding, you know I love you". Jenson said and bend down to give you another kiss.

You both went into the living room and you eyed the Christmas tree, wondering if he would like the present you got him. "Can I give my gift first?". He asked excitedly, his mouth stuffed full with a pancake. "Sure". You chuckled and watched him grab a box from under the decorated tree.

It was a small box and you smiled at how cute it was wrapped up. You carefully got the paper away from it and found a blue, velvet box, Swarovski with gracious letters on the top of it. "Jense". You sighed, not even daring to open the box.

"Come on, open it". Jenson said and watched you opened the box. "Oh my god, this is so beautiful". You said, big eyes as you looked at the necklace in your hands. "I know you said you wanted to look for a necklace that matched your wedding ring". He smiled at your happy face.

 He smiled at your happy face

"Thank you so much". You said and swung your arms around him. "You're welcome babe". He said, kissing your lips. "Now my present!". You jumped up and ran to the tree, getting the box where his present was in.

"I kind of have a feeling that I know what it is". Jenson said as he took it from you and shook it lightly. You rolled your eyes but watched him unwrapping the paper. He looked up and smirked at seeing the Tag Heuer box.

"I got some help from Dan". You said, mentioning Jenson's great friend and fellow driver Daniel Ricciardo. "Of course, he probably got a deal on the newest model with his sponsor right?". Jenson chuckled.

"I really like it, and I'm very up to date with the fashion of this moment now". He put on a duckface and put his hand in his side. "You sure are, princess". You laughed, grabbing the papers and throwing them in the bin.

"You know what I'd like for next year?". Jenson asked.

"If you didn't like your present you can just say it ya know". You shrieked as he threw a pillow at you for your response. "But what would you like?".

"A little Button". Jenson smiled and came over to you, placing his palm over your stomach. You smiled up at him and blushed, you couldn't wait to start a little family with him.