Night Activity - {Daniel Abt}

A/N: Request with a Formule E driver :) It's for the lovely Preferenceandmore ❤️

Warning: Sexual content

You were invited over for a fun, cosy night at the fire place with a small group of friends to chat up a bit. You were brought by your brother as he went out as well and you would just get a taxi cab back home.

Your friend attacked you in a hug and ushered you into her house. Her father was the owner of a racing team Abt Sportsline, a company that mainly worked with Audi. Her house was huge, but she still chose around twelve people to come over and have a fun night with. The fire place in the living room was nice and warm.

A lot of others were already there, a cup in their hands probably filled with some kind of liquor, as you saw different kinds of beer, whiskey and rum on the table in the middle. You sat down on the couch and got yourself some Jack and Coke. You looked up when the spot next to you sunk down a little and your eyes met a warm pair of dark brown ones.

The wrinkles around his eyes showed up when his lips curled into a smile. "Hi, I haven't met you before". He said, a light accent in his voice you couldn't really place yet. "You haven't". You smiled back at him. "I'm Daniel, Y/F/N's brother". He explained.

"You're the Formula E racer of the family". You said, remembering she had told you about it sometimes. You always acted like you didn't care much, but secretly you'd want to know all about it as you've seen the pictures of him in the hallway when he was little. You watched the autosports whenever you had time, however due to work you couldn't always watch the races.

"I am". Daniel smiled wider and you shook his extended hand. "I'm Y/N, a friend of your sister". You explained, looking down at the cup you were holding briefly. The handsome German scooted over to you a bit more as the music was turned up a bit louder. "I've heard things about you, you're with her a lot, aren't you?". He asked, nodding towards his sister.

You nodded and leaned back against the couch, swinging one leg over the other. Daniel mimicked your actions, his arm resting on the back of the couch behind your shoulders.

You were glad Daniel was here as well, the German was so nice and easy to talk to. You had been talking the whole night with each other, only leaving every now and then to go to the restroom. You were contently sipping on every jack and coke he got you, feeling slight tipsy and more giggly. Daniel found your giggle absolutely adorable and wanted to hear it more often.

You looked on your phone and frowned, it had shut down as it wasn't charged enough. You sighed and got from the clock on the wall it was almost three in the night. "Is there something wrong?". He asked, leaning over to you, his hand sliding down your spine to rest on the small of your back. "My phone's empty and I have to call a cab to get home". You nibbled on your lower lip, your pupils big as you looked back to him.

"I can bring you home". Daniel offered, he hadn't been drinking anyway. "Oh, you really don't have to, I just need a phone to call...".

"I'll bring you home". He said, now not a question anymore. He smiled at you and offered his hand when he stood up. You smiled and let him pull you up. Daniel quickly explained to his sister he was going to take you home and she nodded, letting him pull you out of the house and guide you to his car.

You squealed at seeing the gorgeous, shiny Audi and opened the door of your side to sit down in the beautiful car. Daniel shook his head with a smile, but his heart had skipped a beat when you let out that adorable squeal at seeing his car.

You told him your address and leaned your head against the seat, looking over at him while he was driving. The blouse on his body was tight around his chest, biceps slightly bulging up. One hand rested atop of the steering wheel while the other rested on the door. He looked over at you, making your heartbeat quicken.