Passionate - {Carlos Sainz Jr.}

A/N: Because y'all liked my previous Carlos one shot, I've got another one. This request is fucking (excuse me for that) steamy heheeeeeeeeeeeeee. If you don't like to read any sexual content, don't read this!

You came home after a dinner with your colleagues. Once a year the company organised a dinner and everyone was invited. The problem was, you liked only three of them and the rest were just those kind of people that wanted to show off their status and did everything as extravaganza as possible.

Still you went, because you absolutely weren't in the mood for comments like "Such negative energy, Y/N" or "Why weren't you at the dinner, I heard from blabla that..." ugh you just said yes to get rid of it for another year.

You kicked your heels off at the door and sighed at the feeling of the cold tiles against your tights cladded feet. "Hey babe". Carlos was in the kitchen and he was cleaning the dirty plates he had used for his own dinner. You were glad it wasn't the whole evening.

Since it was only ten, you had some time to spend with your boyfriend Carlos. "Corazon, you're back". He smiled and leaned forward to kiss you. You smiled and stroke your fingers through his hair. "How was it?". Carlos smirked, knowing how fun you found it.

"Another year, same shit". You rolled your eyes and poured a glass of wine. Carlos laughed loudly and wrapped his arms around you from behind, sliding his hands over your body to your lower back. "But I do absolutely love this dress you're wearing". He whispered in your ear and softly nibbled on your neck.

You bit your lip and threw your head to the side to give him free excess. You shrieked as he suddenly threw you over his shoulder and went towards your bedroom. "Hey, let me down!". You giggled and slapped his bum.

Carlos gently put you down on the bed, hovering over you. You looked into his big, brown eyes, pupils blown. Your lips finally met and you silently moaned at the feeling of his full lips against yours. His hands pulled your body flush against his, sitting up to get you on his lap.

"Even though I like it a lot, it's a bit in the way". Carlos innocently said, pulling on the zipper of your dress down to pull it over your head. He bit his lip at the sight of your black and golden bra, gently laying you down in front of him.

You just let him do whatever he wanted and he kissed the swell of your breasts, causing you to take a sharp breath. Carlos smiled and went further down, kissing your stomach and the stretchmarks on the side. You giggled slightly as he frowned at your tights put pulled them down carefully before sliding your panties down your legs.

You leaned on your elbows to see the Spaniard between your legs. You gasped as you felt his tongue, tangling your fingers in his black hair. Carlos looked up at you as the high whimpers rolled over your lips. Your stomach filled with that nice warm feeling and you wanted to close your thighs around his head.

But the iron grip he had on your thighs left you helpless as Carlos held you firmly on your place. Carlos watched you shiver as your high washed over you and he kissed the inner part of your thighs softly. He got rid of his shirt and joggers, getting a condom before kicking his boxers away.

"Too sensitive... Carlos!". You cried out as he gently pushed in. Carlos wrapped you up in his arms and moved with a deep, slow pace. His low voice groaned and kissed your neck and jaw line, your hands on his back to feel the muscles rippling under his shoulder blades.

Oh god it felt so great and your nails pressed down into his skin. Carlos couldn't stick to English anymore and the Spanish moans and curses rolled over his lips. He put your left leg a little higher and you gasped as he hit a deeper spot.

"Just like that, babygirl?". Exactly like that, but You couldn't even answer the question as your head was clouded with your orgasm. Carlos kissed the valley between your breasts as you arched your back, your thighs quivering around him.

"Ssh". Carlos softly kissed you as you were still whimpering. He stroke your cheeks with his thumb and smiled as you reach up to kiss him again. Carlos rolled on his side throwing the condom away before he wrapped his arms around you. "Did you like it?". He whispered, his fingers rubbing soothing circles onto your leg that you draped over him.

"Mhm, I love youuuuu". You answered as you yawned, eyes half closed. "I love you too". Carlos smiled and watched you falling asleep in his arms. He studied your face and his fingers played with your hair. Your soft breaths tickled his chest a little and your small hands were wrapped around one of his arms.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your forehead, falling asleep as well.