Under The Table Part 2 - {Max Verstappen}

Warning: tying up, (gentle) choking, yes I stepped away from lovey dovey love making to shift into my other smut mode again.

"Don't worry, princess. I'm going to make you come as many times as I teased you tonight. Not just with my fingers".

The car ride back was oh so tense as you couldn't function normally anymore after those words. Max was content with what he caused and had his hand resting on your knee. His free hand rested atop of the steering wheel, showing the dominance with such a simple gesture. Max's wrist had that expensive watch around it, the rolled up sleeves exposing the veins on his arms to you.

Christ he looked so good and you clenched your thighs together. Max briefly looked over at you, giving you a sweet smile before turning the car onto the porch. You got out before he could open the door for you, but his hand found your lower back soon enough. It was quiet next to the sound of the keys turning into the lock of the door and opening it.

Max's fingers curled around the collar of your coat, slowly taking it backwards to take it off you. You swallowed heavily as his fingers brushed over your neck, taking your hair away from your shoulder and to the other. You gasped when your body hit the wall, his chest firmly pressed up against you. "I want you to listen to me now, baby girl. Can you do that for me?". Max's words dripped like honey off his lips.

You nodded desperately and he twirled you around, pressing a chaste kiss to your lips. You squealed when he grabbed onto the back of your thighs, hoisting you up against himself and getting you both to the bedroom.

Max put you down on the ground, tightly holding onto you as you almost stumbled backwards in your heels. His hands pushed you into his chest by your lower back, one loosening to wrap around your jaw and push his lips against yours. You whimpered softly as you were desperate for his lips somewhere else, wanting to feel his tongue and the rough hairs on his jaw and chin scraping against your thighs.

He didn't hesitate to undress you, fingers rushing to get you naked as soon as possible. Max let out a low grunt at seeing the black lace you were wearing, it wasn't something very special, but Christ you looked gorgeous. Your fingers curled around the material of his button-up, wanting it off desperately to feel his skin against yours.

Max didn't let you have your way, swatting your hands, still gently, away. You didn't have a feeling he'd stay gentle all night. This was either going to be hard and rough or gentle and slow. Whatever it was going to be: you wanted him. Now.

"We're going to do something different tonight, princess". He whispered in your ear, moving your hair away again and pressing his lips under your ear. You shivered and let out a shaky breath, needing to hold onto his shoulders to not sink down to the ground, you're legs had turned into jelly by now.

You moaned softly as you felt him suck the blood to the surface. Max's lips brushed over your earlobe, a smile curling his lips when he felt your fingernails pressing into his arms.

"First things first". He started, pushing you back till you had to sit down on the bed. Max hovered over you, forcing you to lay down. His fingers caressed your jaw and face, moving down to play with the straps of your bra. "You don't say Max, but...?".

Your eyes widened, not really knowing what to say as your cheeks coloured bright red. "S-sir?". You tried, stammering as it felt so filthy to say. "Correct, very good". Max's voice seemed to go even lower with every letter that tumbled over his tongue. "Now, you were very touchy in the restaurant, trying to stop me while I just wanted to please you, doll". A dramatic sigh escaped his mouth and you parted your lips to speak.