First Kiss - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: After that one shot of last night, I'm back with a cute request by my babe cskemolaa 💖 to let y'all cool down a bit 😂

"You can sit next to me if you want to". Daniel smiled and pulled on the chair next to him to let you sit there. Daniel was one of your greatest friends and he invited you over for the Monaco race weekend. After the dinner you'd join him to the local bar with the Amber Lounge party.

You weren't great at socializing, you were rather shy and closed when you had to talk with others. This weekend in Monaco was some kind of a whole new experience, but it was fun so far and you didn't have any problems at all.

Till you met the Dutch team mate of Daniel. He introduced himself as Max, his hand a firm grip on your when you shook it. You had muttered your name, only briefly glancing over at him as your cheeks were flushed red because of the handsome driver.

Max had taken a seat on the exact opposite of you, therefore his eyes always landed on you whenever they skipped through the dining room. If he had to be honest he couldn't keep his eyes off you as you looked absolutely gorgeous. You looked around a bit, only speaking up if you needed to and the small smile you briefly showed took his breath away.

Max would definitely make a move on you later, whenever you'd be alone with him or at least a bit more away from the group.

Daniel knew you didn't like partying that much, but he managed to get you with him to the club. The highest floor with access to the roof was the most  popular and that's were you went. Your feet started to ache from your high heels, but you weren't giving up as your legs looked great with them.

You had gotten a Vodka Coke for yourself, staying a bit at Daniel's side because you didn't know anybody here. Daniel had to go and use the restroom so you waited for him at the bar.

"Hey, Y/N". You gasped as Max lightly touched your lower back and you blushed, glad he couldn't see that too well. "Hi". You stammered. "Would you like to dance?". Max offered you his hand and you looked up at him with hesitation in your eyes.

His kind blue eyes stared back at you, waiting for an answer. You slowly slid your hand in his and got away from your spot at the bar. Max pulled you to the dance floor, letting go of your hand to place his on your lower back.

You had to admit this was pretty fun and you even dared to place your hands on his chest. The mass of people pushed you two even more together, causing you to look anywhere else put up at him. You forgot about Daniel for a moment and you sunk into your thoughts as Max's lips were on your jaw all in sudden.

Oh my god he wanted to kiss you. You panicked and took a step back, meeting his eyes for a short amount of time as you rushed yourself out of the crowd to get some fresh air upstairs on the roof. Max frowned and followed your immediately, had he done something wrong?

"Y/N? Is everything alright, did I do something wrong?". Max rambled and lightly touched your arm.

"No.. yes.. you kissed me". You softly muttered.

"Is that something bad?". Max chuckled, loving how adorably shy you were.

"I have just... I have never been kissed before". You whispered, cheeks too red and you looked away. Max didn't start laughing like you expected, he did something completely different.  Max turned so you had to look at him. He studied your gorgeous features, sparkling eyes.

"You're stunning". He muttered, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"I'm going to kiss you now". He continued and you hesitantly nodded, looking at lips as they came closer and tenderly kissed your lips once. "That wasn't so bad, was it?". He smiled when you smiled as well, pulling you a bit closer.

Max's palm stretched out over the side of your neck, fingers in your hair. "I'm going to kiss you again". He whispered, his lips touching yours again in the most delicate way possible. The kiss was longer now and you felt yourself relax more.

You placed your hands on his shoulders, getting used to the feeling of your lips against each other. You pulled away when you felt his tongue over your lips and he chuckled, moving on to kiss your jawline like he had done earlier. He gently nipped on your skin between your throat and jaw, causing you to gasp in surprise.

He moved back to your lips to let his tongue meet yours. It was weird in the beginning but later on it wasn't anymore. Max's hands wandered down to your waist to pull you flush against him, your hands moving up to his hair.

You broke apart with a sigh, looking up at Max. "That was... new". You giggled, making Max's heart flutter.

"Was it okay?".

"More than okay". Your fingers fiddled with the collar of his shirt and he smiled, ducking down to kiss you again. And this time, you were a natural.