Caribbean Holiday - {Sebastian Vettel}

A/N: Holiday one shot requested by VettelFerrari ! 😏💖

As soon as you felt the hot sand beneath your feet and between your toes, you knew flying to Puerto Rico and staying here for the upcoming 2 weeks, was one of the best decisions you've made since ages

Your work was busy all year, from January to November almost no break for some leisure time.

"Listen up, I saw this deal on skyscanner, the flights plus resort in Puerto Rico are extra cheap. I'm booking it and you're coming with me". Your friend had said over the phone.

She didn't give you the time to say "no" or "I don't have time". You stammered a reply that made her satisfied enough.

Before your knew it, it was time to go and you and your friend packed your bags to leave your home town and fly out to the Caribbean island.

The temperatures were amazing and the sun heated your skin like you haven't felt for too long. You pushed your sunglasses over your eyes and you both went to a place that was less crowded.

You rolled your towel out, placing it on the sand. Your friend laid down next to you and got the small parasol you brought as well. Thereupon you laid down after applying the sunscreen.

After a couple minutes you decided you wanted to take a swim, yet your friend didn't so you just went into the sea alone.

You took your hair out of your bun and put the elastic wrap around your wrist to not lose it. The cool water felt nice against your heated body and you swam around a little, enjoying the feeling of having nothing on your schedule.

Sebastian looked at his friend as he whistled. "Whoa, look at that pretty girl over there". The German looked over his shoulder and saw you walking back to your friend, your long hair stuck to your back from the water and you swung it over your shoulder.

His friend was right, you were absolutely gorgeous. Seb nibbled on his lip as you sat with your back towards him, getting your sunscreen again to apply a layer of protection to your delicate skin.

"Hey! I said something". His friend chuckled and swatted his head. "Sorry, what?". Sebastian asked, a little confused as his mind was still busy with you.

"Want to join out football game?". He repeated the question.

"Sure thing". Sebastian said and stood up from his place. He spend the vacation here as well, enjoying the peace of this place after the hectic 2016 F1 season.

He kicked the ball back to his friend and looked over his shoulder again, hoping you'd maybe see them.

Your friend leaned on her left elbow while reading in a magazine she brought. "He looked over at you at least three times already". She said without a glance at you.

"Hmm? Who?". You asked, looking around you at the guys who were footballing and the family with two small children.

"That blonde, tall one". She said with a playful smile on her face. "Whatever you say, I'm going to the water again". You rolled your eyes and stood up, moving your hands through your hair.

Suddenly something flew against your head pretty hard and the ball landed behind you in the sand. You hissed as a sharp pain shot through your head and you rubbed the spot where the ball had hit you.

"I'm so sorry!". Someone yelled and ran up to you, putting the ball under his arm.

He had beautiful blue eyes and dark blonde hair. His figure was tall and sculpted with a broad chest and obvious muscles almost everywhere.

Your cheeks heated up even more. "It's okay, I...". He cut you off as you still had your hand on your head.

"Didn't I hurt you? I really didn't mean to! Wouldn't dare to destroy that pretty head or face of yours". A boyish grin tugged on Sebastian's lips. You giggled slightly and looked up at him.

"We have some ice at our place, let me check out the damage I made, please". Sebastian offered, but his eyes were serious enough that you knew he'd be calm after he checked your head.

You told your friend you wouldn't be away for a long time and Sebastian took you to where his towel laid. You sat down on the ground in the shadow of their parasol.

You shivered slightly when his fingers moved through your hair gently. "No blood, so it's not the worst". He chuckled. Seb pressed some ice cubes where you said it was still a bit sore. He was kneeled behind you and you could feel his presence close to you.

His hot breath was in your neck and you swallowed hard, not daring to move.

Sebastian's heart skipped a beat when you moved his hands away. "It's okay now, thank you". You smiled and he automatically smiled back.

"I'm Sebastian". He introduced himself and you giggled as you almost forgot you didn't know him. You introduced yourself as well and got up from under the parasol.

"We have a small bonfire tonight, here on the beach. I'd like it if you'd come". He said and nibbled on his lip. "Your friend too, of course!". He quickly rambled as he realized he forgot about your friend.

"That's very nice of you, I'm pretty sure I'll be there and my friend maybe as well". You said and smiled at the nice gesture.

"See you tonight then".
Sebastian leaned down to kiss your cheek and you blushed. "Yeah, see you tonight". You stammered and walked back to your friend.

Sebastian grinned when you looked over your shoulder and gave him a small wave.

He couldn't wait to see you again.