Monte Carlo Beach - {Nico Rosberg}

A/N: This one if for Lucia2114 :) Hope you like it!

You turned around in your sleep, bumping into your husband Nico. You groaned and woke up, only replacing your frown by a smile as he draped his arm around your waist to pull you close.

You finally had him to yourself after all the stress and traveling for his world championship he won in Abu Dhabi. You were very proud of him, but missed him a lot as he was everywhere except home after the last race of the season.

The times of sleeping in late and the lazy days of just hanging on the couch were there and you absolutely loved it. Nico was a romantic husband and often took you out for dinner at some rooftop restaurant.

"Morning". He said and opened his gorgeous blue eyes. You smiled and wiped your thumbs over his three day scruff.

Your home in Monte Carlo was close to the beach and today was a very sunny day. "Do you have any plans for today?". You asked and giggled as he leaned in for an Eskimo kiss. "Not yet". He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your lips as he sat up to stretch his arms above his shoulders. You leaned back on the pillow. "We can go to the beach today". You suggested.

"Sure". Nico said and stood up to collect some clothes before disappearing into the bathroom to take a shower. You started your normal routine of making up the bed and you packed a bag that you'd take to the beach today, so some towels, sunscreen because of Nico's fragile skin.

"Nico, your back, are you sure you don't want to...". You held up a bottle of sunscreen. Nico quickly turned around and put his hands in front of his chest. "I'm perfectly fine". He said.

"You have a soft, fragile, pale, baby skin. It's okay, honey". You cooed and he looked at you with an annoyed face. "My skin is not fragile!". Nico said stubbornly and you laughed. You laughed even harder as his back was all red when you got back home and you could say. "I told you".

You giggled at the memory of a few years ago when it was the first summer you spend here at his apartment in Monaco. "What is it, love?". Nico asked as he saw you giggling at something.

"Oh, just thinking about that time you were too stubborn to were sunscreen". You giggled again.

"We don't talk about that summer". He mumbled and you laughed now, wrapping your arms around his waist. Nico laughed as well and got his sunglasses. "Ready to go?". You nodded and grabbed your sunglasses as well, slipping your feet into a pair of flip flops.

The five minute walk in the sun was nice and you sighed at the nice feeling of the hot sand against your feet as you walked onto the beach. This was a bit of a private area for the people who lived here, so not many people were there.

You rolled your hair into a bun and this was how Nico loved to see you the most. Make-up free, comfortable with yourself and the cute strands that fell out of your bun fell against your face. Nico smiled as he rubbed your back with the sunscreen that smelled so nicely.

"You too?". You teased and he rolled his eyes, turning his back to you anyways. It didn't take long before you were both protected against the sun and ready to get into the water. You walked slightly in front of him, but he took your hand to make sure you wouldn't go anywhere without him.

You soon enough reached the part where you couldn't stand anymore, also feeling the weird grassy things on the bottom touching your feet and you wrapped your legs around his waist with a disgusted face.

Nico's chest rumbled with laughter as you hung on his body. "What?". He asked, holding you by your thighs. "Seaweed".

"They're just some plants". He chuckled moving further into the water, now only your heads above it. "Scary ass plants though, I don't want them on my feet". You said, resting your arms on his shoulders.

The rest of the day was spend on the beach and you had brought your book for the times you didn't want to swim and Nico was in the water. The sun was going down and gave the beautiful movie like idea of a sunset at the beach.

Nico went towards you and the way his muscled body came out of the water made you think of that Davidoff commercial with Paul Walker that got you drooling every time.

"I'm going home quickly, I forgot something". Nico said and was already on his way to your apartment. You shrugged as he was back in five anyway.

Nico collected his stuff for the meal at the beach as he had made some quick appetizers yesterday as you were away with a friend. He swung a blanket over his shoulder and made his way back to you. "What's all this?". You asked, smiling, but also confused a little.

"I thought it would be romantic to have dinner at the sunset, on the beach". Nico said and smiled. You laughed and sat down on the blanket he laid down in the sand. The sun wasn't as bright anymore, but still gave a nice evening warmth.

The sky in many shades of orange and it looked beautiful. Nico got some food from the basket as your favourite pasta salad and a baguette you could dip into some garlic butter.

"This is really nice, Nico". You smiled and reached up for a kiss. Nico smiled at you and kissed you back, swinging his arm around your waist as you sat next to each other. It was quiet as you enjoyed the food and the sunset.

"I like this more than an expensive dinner, actually". You spoke.

"Me too". Nico laughed and pulled you close again, leaning his head on yours.