Friends With Benefits - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: This is for my babe HGatesAces

Warning: I'm back with some smut as I've tried to go on a detox from it, but there I went haha woops 🌚

"Congrats, Dan". You said while wrapping the sweaty Australian up in a hug. He had just gotten third place on the circuit of Monte Carlo, after the strategy has been beneficial for him. You were his PR officer and now had to take him to the journalists in the media paddock. Daniel laughed and twirled your around, putting you down to grab the towel you had in your hands.

You smiled at him, but you felt your heart sinking in your chest at the thought of how this night would go. He'd knock on your door, you'd have the most amazing sex in the world and then he'd fall asleep and leave in the morning for his training, not bothering to wake you up or care for you.

Daniel had put you down quickly after twirling you around as he got the same feeling, he didn't want to show affection as he knew the relationship between you two on the track was just driver and press officer and off the track simply friends with some benefits once in a while.

He felt the need to leave early, even before he'd put his alarm himself when he was alone as he didn't want you to feel awkward with him still around or let you get the idea that he actually found love in the activities you had almost every night.

Daniel shook it off and just got his bright smile on his face while getting at the first journalist to answer some questions. You just zoned out and recorded everything, pulling him on his arm to the others. It went like that for the next half an hour and then Daniel was needed at a briefing with his engineers and he needed to shower.

You joined a few of Daniel's crew back to the hotel, as there was nothing for you to do here. In your hotel room you decided to answer the over flood of emails that were in your inbox about interviews and other events with Daniel. You could almost feel it when it was the time that he knocked on your door and indeed, there he was.

You wanted to tell him so dearly you loved him and didn't think you should continue this kind of relationship if he only wanted sex and nothing else. But when you saw him, you forgot about that as he was oh so nicely dressed with that blue button up and even a silly cowboy hat on his head that made you smile.

"G'day ma'am, I'm offering free rides to this horse". His hand went down to cup his package and you giggled, quickly pulling him into the hotel room before anyone could see him like that on the hallway.

Daniel didn't waste any time to pull you close and plant his lips on yours, sparks flying through your body and his as well, which you could never know. The door slammed close as he gave it a kick, hoisting you up against himself to drop you on the bed. Your back hit the soft mattress and he hovered over you, connecting your lips again.

You both didn't need much to be turned on right now as the incredibly sexy Australian was getting his shirt off. Your palms explored the bumps and ridges of his muscled upper body, going down to trace the tight V-Lines that disappeared into his shorts. You looked up to find Daniel's pupils exploded in his eyes, the brown colour darkening only further.

Daniel found himself more hungry for your touch every night you spend together, which became a lot of nights lately. He loved it how your palms didn't leave a simple spot on his body untouched, gently disappearing past the waistband of his boxers while he bit down in a gentle manner on your lower lip.

A pathetic mewl tumbled over your lips at the slight pain, however he ran his tongue over it to soothe it. His lips found the skin of your neck, while your hands rested on his lower abdomen, frozen in their spot as his tongue flattened against the dip of your collarbone, making you cry out before he even connected your bodies in the way your longed for.