Boyfriend Does My Make-Up - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: This is like, real cute. Wouldn't mind him as my boyfriend (;

"So, will you do it?". You turned to Max after you just showed him the cute video NikkieTutorials had made with her boyfriend doing her make-up.

"Yeah, sure". Max grinned and you shrieked, wrapping your arms around him.

You were a popular youtuber and a lot of fans had asked for a video with your boyfriend Max and you thought this would be a nice video to introduce Max to the fans.

Max laughed and kissed your cheek as you ran away to get your make-up stuff, a mirror and of course: your camera.

He watched you as you wiped the make-up off that was on your face, which was only some bb cream and mascara.

You set the camera ready, on a nice angle with enough light. "Ready?". You giggled. "If you are". He smiled. You clicked to record.

"Hey everyone, today I'm here with my beloved boyfriend Max. As you know he's an Formula One driver". You smiled as he played with your fingers.

"Max's going to do my make-up today, we'll see how fast he can do that!". "Probably really slow, but that are just details". Max giggled and eyed the stuff you had put out of your little bag and spread on the table in front of you.

"Why is there so many stuff?". He asked, more to himself as he searched for a primer. Max had remembered that as he had seen you doing your make-up more often.

He squeezed a little of the cream on his fingers and started to rub it over your face, squeezing your cheeks.

"Seems about right". He laughed and cleaned his hands with a towel. "What now?". You asked, giggling as he frowned at all the different bottles.

"I guess this one?". Max got the foundation and you applauded. "Totally right, babe". He smiled and leaned in for a small kiss.

You closed your eyes as he dabbed it over your skin with the small blender. When Max was done he looked up at you.

You raised your eyebrows in curiousness of what he was going to do now. Max smiled and looked briefly over at your camera.

"Concealer?". He asked hesitantly. You nodded and laughed about his surprised look when he looked at the small brush that was inside of the concealer stick.

"I have no idea where to put this". Max laughed. "Okay, I'll help you with that. A little on my forehead and nose, like this". You drew the first stripes of concealer.

"And under my eyes". You gave him the brush back and Max got a little bit of the concealer under your eyes, which he neatly blended with the blender.

He grabbed the bronzing powder and a random brush. "Sculpt me". You said as you turned your face to the side.

"Babe, you're so far away, I can't see shit". Max whined and pulled you closer to sit between your legs. He dabbed the brush in the powder and brushed it over your cheekbones, hoping to create a nice contour.

"Oh that's actually pretty nice". He nodded at himself.

Max did the other side also and then grabbed the highlighter, doing the exact same. "You've been paying attention when I was doing my make-up, Max". You said and smiled. "Cause you're cute when you do your stuff in front of the mirror in our bedroom".

You rolled your eyes but smiled. "My favourite part actually". Max looked at the camera as he grabbed your eyeliner. "I love it when she's doing her eyeliner, cause she's adding art to an already beautiful painting".

"Smooth, Verstappen, real smooth". You smiled and gave him a kiss. "Close your pretty eyes baby". He cooed and you closed your eyes.

Max's tongue was poking out a little, he wanted to do your eyeliner very well, but his hands were a bit shaky.

"Oh my, the wing's extravaganza". He giggled and continued with the other eye. "Don't move!". Max shrieked but you couldn't help it and laugh at imagining what your eyes will look like.

"That's your fault". He mocked and wiped the wing he just created away to draw a new one.

"Okay, open". Max inspected your eyes and continued with some mascara. "Don't poke it in my eye please". You warned and he rolled his eyes, carefully coating your lashes with it.

"Done". Max threw the mascara back in the little bag and got the mirror for you.

You took it from him and squealed as you saw your face. "That's pretty good". The eyeliner was a bit uneven, but next to that it was really good for someone who never does make-up.

"Thanks". You smiled and wrapped your arms around him to kiss him.

"That's it for this week, guys. I can already tell you that I'll be vlogging from Monaco, because we're going on a little trip". You said and Max entwined your fingers.

"Wave, honey". You giggled and Max quickly waved to say goodbye.

You pressed the button to stop recording. "You're going to edit it now?". He asked as you put your stuff away and got your laptop. "Yep". You said and rolled your hair in a bun.

"Can I watch?". "Sure". You smiled and connected the camera to the laptop to download it to the programme you always use.

Max hung against your back as you sat between his legs with your laptop on your lap. "How long is it going to take yet? I'm quite hungry".

He kissed your neck softly. "I'm almost done, babe. Five mins". Max sighed as he knew how long five minutes could take with you.

"Aaaaand it's uploaded". Max immediately shared it on his social media. "I'm sure they'll like it". He smiled and kissed your cheek while hugging you from behind. "Let's order pizza, I'm really hungry too". You said and immediately googled the site of Domino's pizza to get something to eat.

"Ah yes, I love you so much". Max happily said and looked over your shoulder to choose a pizza.