Saint Tropez Part 2 - {Daniel Ricciardo}

Warning: yes it's that time again, but I have to admit, I've written hot things but good lord have mercy with this one.

You had told yourself to stay away from Daniel to keep your control till the evening fell. You were gathered in the rented apartment, everyone showering to get ready for a night out. However you weren't really in for getting completely wasted, you wanted to be a little bit energetic when going sightseeing tomorrow afternoon. You had told Max you weren't feeling so well, a solid plan where Daniel could jump in as the hero of the day.

"I'm fine with staying with her, you can all go out". Daniel told Max. He sceptically eyed you, he found it important that you felt comfortable with Daniel around, Christ he should know what Daniel told you earlier this day and had in the planning for you this night. "It's okay, just go". You stood up, exchanging a look with Daniel while you leaned over to kiss Max's cheek. He smiled and twirled you around. "See you later".

Daniel disappeared to somewhere in the house, however you didn't bother to follow him. The apartment had a big pool in the backyard that was softly bathing in the purplish led lights on the side. You got a towel with you, your bikini still under the clothing you had worn today.

Daniel was in the kitchen, getting himself something to drink when his eyes caught you outside. He leaned in the doorway, his body still shirtless and showing off the muscles that were sculpted by God himself. You tried to ignore him as you bend over to pull your shorts down your legs for the second time this day.

The Australian knew you bend over a little extra to tease him, you full on knew he was watching. If he wanted you, he could come over to you. A small smile was given to him from over your shoulder, your shirt disappearing from your body. You went into the water with the stairs, it was lukewarm against your skin because of the sun heating it up all day.

You started swimming a few laps, making him impatient and eager for you. Daniel watched you swimming, the looks you gave him when you reached the side to turn around again. His jaw slacked and he got into the water as well. He waited till you swam to the side he leaned against and didn't hesitate to slip his arms around you.

"Did you forget what I wanted to do with you, princess?".

"I have, maybe you should tell me again". You innocently purred, your fingers tracing his collarbones.

"It would be such a shame if I told you, it's still a surprise now". Daniel said, his lips brushing over your as he spoke. "You're such a good girl for staying here, like I told you to". He continued, his hands curling around your hips and wrapping your legs around his waist.

"I bet you're daddy's little princess at home, doll, aren't you?". You whimpered at the words that were oh so low in your ear, creating a sheet of goosebumps upon your skin, even though the water was pretty warm. "Then it might please you that you can call me daddy too". You gasped at what he said, looking back into those amber eyes.

The colour had darkened, pupils as dark universes that were dilated a lot. Daniel finally smashed his lips against yours, eager to taste you and explore your mouth. You melted into him, only his kiss making you dizzy already. You squealed as he suddenly pulled you up, placing you on the edge of the pool

You scooted back when Daniel himself got out the pool too, his biceps bulging up and the muscles in his shoulder visible. You squeezed your thighs together, a whimper tumbling over your lips at the incredibly sexy man in front of you. Like a lion was eyeing his pray, he spread your legs, going for your lips immediately

Hunger, lust, it was all visible in his eyes and sensible in his kiss. It grew more fierce, his teeth hooking into you upper lip and then running his tongue over it. You mewled when he bit down on your lower lip, tugging on the skin and then softly nibbling on it. He released your lips, leaving them red, bruised and puffy.