Forza Ferrari - {Nico Hülkenberg}

A/N: Okay so, before I start I have to say something. In my inbox I've received the sweetest messages with questions if I could read some works, check some things out 'because I'm the best writer'. I love that you think that I'm a good writer, but please my darlings, every writer is good in their own way. Don't ever think you're not writing good enough because you think someone else or I am better than you. I'm going along with the quote "You're not better than anybody, but nobody is better than you". I request one shots myself to other writers, if it's you, don't think you're not writing good enough for me, bc babes I love everything you all write 💖💖 so that's it for my rant. Lets get the Hulkenbabe one shot for WriterExtreme started 😏

Nico was kind of nervous and he hadn't felt those kind of nerves for quite a while. He was nicely dressed in a suit to sign his contract at Ferrari for 2019-2021. Kimi Raikkonen had decided to retire from his career and Nico was the one with enough sponsor and skills to take the seat over from the Fin. A pen was reached to him and his curly signature was scribbled on the paper.

The German shook hands with Maurizio Arrivabene and they made a picture meanwhile. The camera's flashed when they held Nico's Ferrari red suit between them. There was a small after party/drink idea and Nico was asked along since he was now a part of the team as well.

Nico loosened his tie around his neck, pulling it off before splashing some water in his face in the bathroom. He looked at himself in the reflection of the mirror. He, Nico Hulkenberg, was going to drive for Ferrari next week. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach at the idea of driving in a winning car. God, a title was even in reach if he did well.

Nico bit down on his lip to not awkwardly giggle while there were other men coming into the restroom as well. Nico dried his hands and stepped out of it, making his way to the Ferrari hospitality that he could now call his team.

He relaxed a bit more when he saw Sebastian as well, not as casually dressed as him, but still neat. Nico hung his jacket on the coat rack and rolled the sleeves of his white button up upwards. His hands kneeded Sebastian's shoulders, causing the other German to duck down and laugh.

"Welcome". He said and shook Nico's hand. "Feels great". Nico admitted, causing his new teammate to chuckle lightly. He had enjoyed his years at Force India and at Renault, but he was eager for more points, for a title and a winning car. He felt ready to jump into the Ferrari and show every body his taillights.

His eyes wandered over the place and skipped over the people, the mechanics that were going to be part of his crew soon. His eyes fell on a woman in a dress just as red as the Ferrari bolide. She immediately had his attention. "Hulk, you're catching flies". Sebastian nudged the taller German's side and he woke from his trance.

"I'll be back in a few". Nico muttered and stepped over to the woman he had his eyes on the whole time.

You were getting yourself something to drink at the bar and got in a conversation with one of your colleagues. You gasped when someone touched your lower back and your colleague gave you a grin and suddenly stepped aside. The tall German set himself in front of you, a smirk on his handsome face.

You looked over at him with a smile on your lips. "You caught my eye". Nico spoke up, studying your whole figure for a brief moment. "Did I?". He nodded in response, teeth biting down on his lower lip. He extended his hand to shake yours and introcuded himself. "I'm Y/N, Kimi's Press Officer and now yours". You replied.

Nico's eyebrows furrowed together. "So I'm stuck with you?". He teased, causing you to roll your eyes, nevertheless smile a little. Nico leaned casually agaist the bar next to him, eying your almost empty glass. "Can I get you something to drink?". He asked and you nodded with a soft blush on your cheeks.

Nico quickly ordered two drinks and you thanked him with a smile. "I wouldn't mind being stuck with you this season though". He suddenly spoke up and you almost choked on your sip of Martini.

"Because?". You asked, already feeling his answer would make your knees weak and your heart beat faster.

"You're stunning". Nico leaned slightly forward to make sure it was only for your ears to hear. Your fingers grabbed harder onto the wooden platform of the bar when your nose caught a whiff of his delicious cologne.

"Our relationship is only professional, Mr Hulkenberg". You said back, a sweet grin decorating your face. Nico chuckled. "Of course it is". He replied and moved to tuck a few baby hairs behind your ear. You blushed again, but kept looking at him in hope he wouldn't see it.

"But the professional side you mentioned, starts next week, not tonight". He grinned and pressed a chaste kiss to your cheek before leaving, sending you a last glance over his shoulder that told you enough. You nibbled on your lip and downed your glass. You groaned as he had made you dizzy with just being Nico Hulkenberg and you got after him to make sure he'd make it as unprofessional as he could tonight.