Gaming - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: For WriterExtreme ❤️

You stepped out of the bathroom, hair still wet from the shower and just dressed in a pair of shorts and one of Max's shirts. You were ready for an evening of watching a movie, cuddling up and maybe taking it to the bedroom... anyways, Max was thinking differently about that. You found him in the gaming room where all of the device he could play video games on were. He was seated in one of the play seats, his hands grabbing onto the steering wheel in front of him.

"Hey, aren't you coming to watch a movie?". You muttered, resting your arms on top of the seat and reaching down to play with his hair a bit. "Hmm, in a few". He hummed back. You raised your eyebrows, already knowing how long 'a few' could take. He was dressed in a pair of grey sweats, a white shirt above it, looking basically delicious.

"How about I'm playing with you?". You suggested, already sitting down in the play seat next to him. Max chuckled and paused the game. "You want to race me?". He asked, a smirk tugging on his full lips. You nodded, resting your hands in your lap. "Get ready to get your ass beaten then, princess". You were surprised by his answer as he mostly just stopped the game when you wanted to play along.

Of course you didn't get in without any experience. You almost scoffed at the thought as you were playing the F1 2016 game more often when he was away, setting a couple great lap times if you may add. You didn't reply to what he said, but just selected a driver you preferred. "Daniel?". Max's eyebrows quirked upwards now. "He's attractive". You smirked now, looking over at him to see the jealous glare that rested in his crystal eyes.

Max's eyes briefly glided over your long legs, feet resting on the pedals at the end of the seat. He swallowed hard and tried to focus on the game. His fingers curled tighter around the steering wheel and you left it up to him to choose a track. Max didn't want to be too hard on you and chose Canada, spacious, but also close to the walls in some parts of the circuit. You had the giggly feeling in your stomach as he definitely took this serious.

The lights went out and he sped away, having a better start than you had. Max was a bit startled by how quickly you started to walk in on him, getting into the first curve right behind him. He blocked his wheels in the second turn, causing you to let out a soft laugh. "Don't crack under the pressure". You dared to add, making him only more frustrated when you got next to him. Max forced himself to focus, but he his mind was still at your legs, on you and how turned on he actually was at how good you were at this.

You didn't get past him, but you had a slightly faster lap time and were definitely closing in one him. Max groaned loudly when you crossed in front of him. "What the actual fuck". He muttered, frantically shifting and moving his fingers over the clips behind the steering wheel. "I'm supposed to be the better one!". He laughed when the game was over.

"Sorry babe, are you going to watch a movie with me now?". You asked, leaning over to squish his cheeks. Max groaned again and pulled your hands away from his face. "Okay". He sighed, but pulled you close first. You squealed when he got you on his lap in the seat, because it was leaned back, you glided forward over his thighs to sit exactly there.

A blush blossomed onto your cheeks when you ducked your head down to kiss him. Max's lips were soft against yours and you melted into his touch. You had missed him a lot while he was away last week. A whimpered caused you to break apart, his hands curling around your hips to make them roll over his starting bulge now. Max's teeth dug into his lip, but you caught his hands to pin them above his head.

"Movie night". You repeated, kissing his cheek and standing up to get to the living room, leaving him behind with and awkward boner.