No Shaving Part 2 - {Max Verstappen}

Warning: Shit is going down here. On you especially heheeeeeeeee

"You never answered my question. But now we have to clean anyway, I'm going to clean you up, princess".

Like a magnet your lips connected to his, tangled up in a hot kiss. His plumb lips kissed you back and you could only imagine what was going to happen when he'd bring his lips further down your body. Max could taste the wine on your tongue, hands groping at your body.

You sighed when his lips found your neck, dropping hot kisses on your throat and jaw. You whimpered when he flattened his tongue against your skin. "I-I don't think my brother would approve". You stammered, even though you didn't make any movements to stop him. Max's lips skipped to the side of your neck, upwards to blow some hot air over your ear.

"Listening to your brother hmm?". Max hummed into your ear. "I assume you listen to your father then as well, such a daddy's princess". You gasped for air when those words tumbled over your lips. "Then I have good news for you". You were almost afraid of what was coming, your thighs clenching together when his lips ghosted over your ear.

"You can call me daddy too if you prefer".

Holy shit, you felt like fainting and you grabbed onto his biceps. Max's lips wrapped around your earlobe, your cheeks blushing bright red at the filthy yet so innocent words that he whispered in your ear. Max easily picked you up, lifting you upstairs like you had the weight of a feather. Your back met the soft mattress of his bed and his fingers rode the material of your summer dress upwards.

You sat up to pull it over your head and before you knew it you were trapped underneath his body. Max's lips found your neck to suck and nibble at the skin. You mewled when he sucked the blood to the surface, blossoming red marks turning purple soon enough.

You arched your chest into him when his mouth glided over the swell of your cleavage, making sure to mark his his territory there as well. The dampness between your thighs got worse with the second as he unclipped your bikini top to kneed your gorgeous curves. You sighed at the feeling of his warm hands gently cupping your cleavage, his thumb ever so gentle rolling over your nipples.

Max's pupils dilated to take in all of your beauty and his hand slid down your body to your hips. You held your breath when his fingers hooked into the bikini bottoms, dragging them down your legs. His hand reached up to have a firm grip on your jaw, your lips against his for a chaste kiss. "Let me hear you, princess".

You already wanted to moan at that, but nothing came out when he placed himself between your legs, his hands spreading your thighs. Max kissed the inner side of your knees, making the goosebumps rise upon your skin. The soft scruff on his chin tickled your leg. You felt the dampness pool between your thighs now, desperate for some attention.

You squealed when he scraped his teeth over your inner thigh, leaving his mark there as well. "So pretty". Max mumbled and his mouth glided over your hipbone, making sure you clenched your hands in the bedsheets. A frustrated sigh left your lips, followed by a shriek when he finally offered the first swipe of his tongue.

"Oh". You moaned, hips jerking towards him. "Oh my god, Max".

Max hummed back and his palm stretched out over your lower abdomen to keep you down on the bed. Your thighs wrapped closer around him, feeling the stinging scruff scraping over your delicate skin. His tongue tasted you in every way possible, swirling through your folds to let you bathe in ecstasy.

Max didn't try to get you to your high as soon as possible, but he took his time to explore your core and to find out what pleasured you the most. Slow and sensual rolls of his tongue were offered to your pulsing, swollen nub. His nose nudged your bundle of nerve endings when he changed the pace, diving in.

"Christ, Max". You moaned, your fingers tangling in his blonde strands. Kitten licks against your nub made you cry out in pleasure, hot breath ghosting over it. Max's hum send vibrations through your body, working its way to your release. You were almost embarrassed by the way he made you whimper so easily, your skin burning by the rough facial hair that scraped between your legs.

It was all so hot, and it got even hotter when you realized Victoria and your friend could come back any minute and find you with Victoria's brother in a not so holy position. Max dipped his tongue in your slick heat again, hips moving along to grind against the mattress as you had made him almost painfully hard with your moans and whimpers.

"Please". You begged him, so pushed to the brink of your release. His nibbling and sucking downed to kisses and you whined at the loss of contact. "Please...?". He asked innocently, a simple kiss offered to your nub to send an electric shock up your spine.

Your cheeks flushed red when you knew what he wanted you to say. You bit your lip and didn't reply, but the other kiss he placed on your sensitive nub made the need and want for your release only bigger. "Please daddy". Oh my god you wanted to bury your head in the pillows and scream as that was so wrong, yet so hot and sexual.

Max moaned at the words that tumbled over your lips, so soft and innocent that made you so incredibly sexy. "Good girl". He muttered back and you shrieked when he wrapped his lips around your nub, two of his digits circling at your entrance and gently pushing in.

Your mind shifted into a hazy state, eyes rolling back at the white hot pleasure he offered you. Your abdomen contracted just like your walls around his fingers as they curled up against the spot that made you cry out his name. Max sucked on your nub till you tumbled over the edge, your thighs clenching around his head and your legs shaking at the peak your body reached.

The watch he had around his wrist was one of those Apple E watches and it lit up when he got a message. Max groaned when he saw Victoria texted him to say they were on their way back. Max's hard length was throbbing against his denim shorts and you sat up to get your bikini back on your body.

Max scooped you up and placed his hands on your lower back to keep you close to his chest. "My sister's coming back now". He muttered against your lips. "I'm not done with you yet". Max added and you bit down on your own lip, batting your eyelashes at him.

"If you have more texts to send me, please do, doll. I'll make sure to keep in contact with you tonight".

A chaste kiss against your lips followed and he smirked, leaving you in his room to get dressed while he went to grab a cold shower. You looked at him and already knew you weren't going to sleep much tonight.

A/N: OKAY SO I HAVE GREAT IDEAS FOR A PART 3 ARE Y'ALL IN FOR THAT?