Cuddles - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: I love 'daddy' Daniel in two ways, but I'm writing about the cute & innocent one today 🌚☺️

Ugh hormones. You grew to hate them now you were pregnant, not to be understood wrong, you absolutely loved that you were pregnant, but christ the mood swings, the oh so hungry feeling you often had too and how your back and your breasts could hurt so much sometimes, just ugh.

Seven months into the pregnancy left you big and round and sometimes you felt like you were going to burst. Today was one of those days. As your kid was one of Ricciardo's, he couldn't sit still. You had cramps that made you feel like someone stabbed a knife in your uterus, it probably wasn't that bad, but you just felt it that way.

A groan tumbled over your lips at the kicking movements of the baby in your belly, a hand on your stomach and back as a shot of pain travelled up your spine. Daniel was in the shower as he just came back from his training and you couldn't wait to either cuddle him to death, fuck him into the universe or just have dinner with, man you didn't know what you wanted.

Another kick made option two fall away  already. You just got upstairs and opened the door of the bathroom. "Babe, are you done?". You already knew the answer when the water was still running. "In a few, do you need me now?". He questioned, peaking his head out of the shower. "Kinda". You muttered back, roaming your hands over your belly.

"Then I'm done". Daniel smiled and turned the shower off. Without saying anything else, he got out of the shower and blessed your day with his naked beauty. You rolled your eyes when he wiggled his bum at you from behind a towel and just closed to door to wait for him in the bedroom you shared.

You opened the windows for a bit of fresh air, replacing the sweats you were wearing with nothing, pulling one of his sweaters over your head. You curled up in bed, a yawn escaping your mouth as you felt pretty tired. "How's my pregnant princess doing?". You looked up at hearing his voice and he got onto the bed, only wearing a pair of sweats.

Daniel's shirtless figure sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at seeing you curled up in his sweater. He scooted over to you on his knees, gently lifting the material to show your full belly. "Such a pretty mama". He muttered and caressed your round stomach, causing you to giggle as it slightly tickled.

You hissed softly when it moved again and Daniel gasped as he could feel the movements under his touch. He smiled and pressed a few kisses to your belly. "Are you tired, doll?". He asked while getting next to you. Cuddling was a bit hard with the baby bump now, but spooning always worked.

Daniel gladly nuzzled his head in your neck. "Very, I can clearly notice she's your kid, Dan". You mentioned, which caused him to laugh. He had protectively wrapped his arms around you. "But my back hurts so much from all this weight". You continued, a soft sigh leaving your mouth.

"Two more months, babe. Then we can try for another one". Daniel teased and you could feel his smirk against your neck.

"Forget it Ricciardo, I'm not having sex with you again". You said, which caused him to laugh even harder. "Whatever you say". He replied and you snuggled deeper into his shirtless embrace, placing your hands over his to lace your fingers together. Finally the pain was getting less and the baby seemed to calm down now. Maybe it was because of Daniel's touch as well, you didn't know.

His thumb drew soft circles onto your stomach, low voice humming a soft tune in your ear. Your eyelids fluttered as you wanted to stay awake to hear his humming, but you were too tired to accomplish that. Daniel pressed soft kisses to the side of your face. His mind started to picture scenarios with you and a small baby in your arms, in the kitchen or in the living room and cuddling with the child you and him had made together.

Oh yes he got all warm inside at the thought of it and Daniel couldn't wait till those two months were over, to have his two favorite girls in the world in his arms.