Mercy - {Carlos Sainz Jr}

A/N: This is for MaleenHarding Hope you like it! :)

Lyrics of the song Mercy by Shawn Mendes is between brackets.

{You've got a hold of me
Don't even know your power
I stand a hundred feet
But I fall when I'm around you}

"I love Monaco". Carlos sighed as he sipped on his drink while leaning against the bar. Daniil on his side nodded as he had his glass to his lips as well. "Monaco is more than racing". The Russian grinned and nudged his team mate in the ribs.

"It is". Carlos grinned slightly and looked around him. Beautiful girls were all over the place in this Amber Lounge private club and he had talked to a few, but he cringed at the questions they asked him about his career and he had to explain almost every word he said.

Daniil tapped his shoulder. "Wait, isn't that...". He pointed at you as you were coming in with your friends.

"Y/N". Carlos finished for him and looked over at you. He felt like you immediately overpowered every single woman in this club. Your hair, curly waves over your shoulders and down your back. A small clutch in your hand for your phone and some money.

You were dressed rather normally, a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt that left a part of your back bare. On your feet a pair of matte heels that made your legs look a little longer. In his eyes, you were still the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

{Show me an open door
Then you go and slam it on me
I can't take anymore
I'm saying baby...}

Carlos could never get over you. And you never got over him, while you were the one who broke it off.

"Carlos, I think it's better for us to go our own ways". You said as you took his hands in yours. You had noticed how buys he was with his career, he rarely had time for you between races and you felt alone.

You also didn't want to bother him whenever he had some spare time and you didn't want to get your nose in his career and form a distraction at all.

"I don't understand". Carlos said, looking at you as you were almost crying. "It's better this way". You said, kissing his cheek as you got your bags whom were already packed. "Please, babe". He begged.

"I love you".

"Go talk to her". Daniil gave his friend a push in the back. "No". Carlos hissed, turning towards him with an annoyed face. "Well I'm sorry". The Russian sassed and took another sip of his vodka.

"Wanna have something to drink?". Your friend yelled into your ear. You nodded your head as she knew what you usually drank as well. You looked around and decided to just stay where you were so you friend could easily find you back.

Carlos looked at you as your friend passed you the drink. Even he knew what would be in that glass and you downed it easily. You and your friend went to the dance floor, disappearing between the people.

"Just go fucking tall to her already, jezus". Daniil pushed him forward now, muttering something in Russian he couldn't really understand. Carlos swallowed and stepped onto the dance floor as well.

{Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart}