That's What I Like - {Lewis Hamilton}

A/N: for brallontrashh ❤️

Lyrics of the song That's What I Like by Bruno Mars is between brackets.

{I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's hatnin'?
You and your ass invited
So gon' and get to clappin'
So pop it for a pimp
Pop, pop it for me
Turn around and drop it for a pimp
Drop, drop it for me
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like}

That Lewis loved a luxe and extravaganza life, was something you knew off since the first time you met him. It was a simple party of one of your friends and you had never expected a person like him to be there as well. Lewis had his eyes on you since you came in, your gorgeous hair shining underneath the lights, your legs a bit longer by those heels.

And oh god your eyes, he could get lost in them in no time. Lewis's gentle touch on your lower back, the kiss he dropped on your knuckles, you found yourself drawn to him. You danced all night long and he even brought you back home, upstairs to make sure you were safe. A chaste kiss press to your lips and there he went, off to probably another girl.

{I'll rent a beach house in Miami
Wake up with no jammies
Lobster tail for dinner
Julio serve that scampi
You got it if you want it
Got, got it if you want it
Said you got it if you want it
Take my wallet if you want it now}

But how wrong you were. The next day you received a text message of Lewis, asking how you were and that he wanted to see you again. You had ignored it as he was probably playing around, but he even called you. Lewis took the time to call you. "Hey, doll, I was wondering if you wanted to meet again?".

You had stammered a reply and there you were again, at his house this time. Picked up in a limousine that made you blush as red as the Ferrari bolide of his opponent. Lewis treated you like a princess, his big mansion in Miami like a castle around you. Lewis loved having you around, he felt like he finally found out the destination of love, the meaning of the four letter words.

It felt so weird, however every time he looked over at you and you gave him that breathtakingly beautiful smile, he felt his stomach flipping over and his heart beating faster.

{Jump in the Cadillac
Girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want
Just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you}

Anything he loved more in the world than racing, it was spoiling you. You didn't want him to buy all those expensive things, but god the things he bought you were so gorgeous. Either it was a golden necklace with diamonds you didn't want to now the price tag of, a bracelet or a car.

"Lew...". You sighed, your hands resting on his chest as he held the keys of the shiny Cadillac in front of you. "This is yours, princess. But if it makes you feel better, it's for us two". Lewis giggled when you rolled your eyes and gave him a playful push. You got the keys from his hands and unlocked the doors of the expensive car.

The leather felt comfortable against your skin and the engine rumbled when your pressed the button to start it. Lewis couldn't keept his eyes off you when you drove away, the beaming smile on your face and such a healthy glow around you.

{Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like}

Lewis was a great lover, something you couldn't deny. And always he had those surprises for you, earrings with diamonds in them because the only thing he could think of when he saw them in a store, was how beautiful you'd look with them. The Brit simply loved to buy all those things for you, he had the money for it, so why not spend it?

A definite plus of dating a Formula One driver, he loved you all night. Lewis never seemed to be tired of hearing your whimpers and pleads, feeling your featherlight touch on his chest and arms till the sun came up.

{I'm talkin' trips to Puerto Rico
Say the word and we go
You can be my freaka
Girl, I'll be on fleek, ah, mamicita
I will never make a promise that I can't keep
I promise that you'll smile and gon' never leave
Shopping sprees in Paris
Everything 24 carats
Take a look in that mirror
Now tell me who's the fairest
Is it you? (is it you?) Is it me? (is it me?)
Say it's us (say it's us) and I'll agree, baby}

Lewis certainly didn't mind showing off his lady, going to dinner with other celebs, even Nico and Vivian got to see you and Mrs Rosberg was such a lovely woman. You'd feel a slight bit insecure because Vivian was so gorgeous. Her blonde her like a silk curtain over her shoulders and back and that beautiful pregnant glow around her.

Lewis pulled you in front of the mirror in the hallway, he looked incredibly handsome in that suit. His hands slid to your hips, pulling you flush against him. "See that? You look like an angel, so stop being insecure, because you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen". He planted his lips against your bare shoulder.

{Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like}

And his favorite thing ever was wrapping you up in his arms, your favorite silky pyjama on and your face gorgeously makeup free. Lewis caressed your face as you tried to stay awake to look his eyes, but you were always too tired, your eyelids too heavy.

Your breath became a little slower, gently blowing over his bare chest. One of your legs wrapped around him and you pushed yourself as close to him as you longed for.

You've always been so afraid people would see you like a gold digger, almost everything you wore and jewelry you got were presents from Lewis, but you learned that the opinion of other people didn't matter, because the love you shared and felt every day was worth way more than that.