Thigh Riding Part 2 - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: Yes, this is still going about Max's delicious thighs. Enjoy

Warning: I just gave the warning up, you know it can always get smutty when I'm writing it. Can we also appreciate his biceps on the picture I added because damn boiiiiiiiiiiii

To Max's disappointment you left him on the couch with the words. "We'll see... later". You had a sweet smile on your lips and kissed him before hopping off his lap, content now. He was a bit annoyed by you the rest of the evening, but never the less he let you cuddle up to him because he loved you too much.

The following week you had your period, thereupon you had some mood swings and you were very hungry, which he was used to and didn't mind. He was desperate for some intimate attention from you, just the craving of burying himself deeply into you and enjoying your embrace and the amazing connection between you two.

You didn't want to have any kind of intimacy except a kiss and a hug that week even though Max said 'he didn't mind some blood on his sword', you had given him a disgusted look and a push against his chest.

But now the week was over, oh god you craved him. You wanted him so bad, it almost hurt. It was a race week, so he went to bed early, getting all the sleep he needed and of course you let him, but you had to control yourself not to jump on him at three in the night when he laid shirtless next to you, boxers low on his hips.

You were his number one supporter as always, sitting in the back of the pit box during every activity on the track. Max stood with his back to you, the race starting in more than thirty minutes. You squeezed your thighs together as he looked so fucking hot in that navy blue suit dangling around his waist.

His back firm and broad in that white shirt and his arms ugh his biceps so thick. That's where you decided you needed him. Now. Max turned when his engineer gave him a small sheet and he nodded, briefly looking over at you.

Max's breath hitched in his throat at the look in your eyes, the look he knew all too well. You stood up to get back at his drivers room, knowing he'd follow you anyway. And you were right, he grabbed your arm to drag you back to the small room of privacy. He locked the door behind him, twisting the key in the lock.

"Sit down". You groaned, pulling on his arms to make him sit on the small, leather couch. Your fingers moved to get rid of your jeans and he wanted to slide his overall down again, but you stopped him. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look with that thing half down". You purred, adjusting yourself on his thigh again while planting your lips in his neck.

"If you're going to ride my thigh again, you have to help me afterwards". His voice rasped and you nodded quickly before rocking your hips forward. The smooth material of his overall gave another kind of stimulation than his denim shorts had done, but it was good enough for now, your toes already curling at the tingles that shot through your body.

Max groaned as you let out a few whimpers, your hands resting on his lower abdomen while you got yourself off on his muscled, thick thigh. "Fuck, babe. If you're getting that turned on from my simple overall, I'll wear it any damn day".

His tongue darted out to wet his full lips, sucking it into his mouth afterwards at the way you were rolling your hips, grinding them down and swivelling them to your hearts content. And god it felt so great. You felt almost animalistic with the lust you felt burning deep inside, like a cat in heat that needed her man right now.

Max's fingertips travel over your back down to your hips, grabbing them firmly as your nails dug into his skin underneath his shirt. Your fingers found the solid abs and just the feeling of it could make you gasp, your pulse booming through your ears when you moved quicker.

"Christ, Max". You whimpered, so close already. "I-I'm not holding it much longer". You cried out next, but he could only look at what you were doing, because Jesus that was so hot.

All of your senses alive when your body reached a peak that you haven't reached the whole weak. It broke in like sledge hammer and the pleasure curled through your nerves. "O-Oh, yes". You whimpered, throwing your head back. Max looked at your wet panties and moaned just at the sight of how much of a mess you were.

His hand moved to tug his boxers and white under leggings down, his throbbing length painfully hard for you. You were fully there you witnessed his moves and your hand had a firm grip on his shaft, your thumb moving over the mushroomed tip.

He shivered at the feeling and you were quick to kneel down between his knees. You innocently batted your lashes at him when you put the tip between your lips, your tongue playfully swirling around it. Max looked down and groaned, blue eyes darker than ever. "Don't tease me now". He growled and you obeyed for this time.

You took more of him in your mouth, your tongue flattening against the length, causing him to shiver and tangle his hands in your hair. "God, that feels good". He muttered, throwing his head back when you almost took his whole length, the red tip reaching the back of your throat.

You kept breathing through your nose and your hand worked on the part you couldn't take. He makes sure he can still see your gorgeous face while you had him between your lips, by taking your hair in a make shift ponytail.

Max loved how you knew every single thing he loved when you gave him head. He withered above you when you flattened your tongue against the thick vein on the underside, always bringing your hand along with your mouth during the up and down motions you made.

His fingers tugged harder on your hair and you could sense he was close. "So good". He moaned lowly, causing you to hum and send vibrations through his body. "I-I'm not going to last". He mumbled soon afterwards and you only moved on to bring him to the peak you had reached earlier.

Max made the mistake to look down at you and that brought him over the edge. He automatically lifted his hips your way when he twitched inside your mouth. You quickly swallowed without thinking, stains on his racing overall weren't a good idea anyway, what you do for you boyfriend.

"Fuck". He growled as you helped him through his wave of euphoria that let him wither against you. Max gently tugged on your hair to make you pull away from his oversensitive head. "You have no idea how gorgeous you look with me between your pretty lips, babe". He lovingly caressed your cheek before pulling his boxers back over his hips, the white under leggings over it.

You made sure your hair in a neat bun now, to not let anyone get some suspicions. Your washed your hands and mouth just to be sure and then followed him out. Max pulled the sleeves over his arms and zipped his suit up. "Just on time". He grinned and leaned down to kiss you, pulling you close by your waist.

"Be careful, hmm?". You hummed against his lips and he nodded, kissing you again before he had to let go.

One of the mechanics shot you a grin and your cheeks turned into rosy patches, while Max's smirk was wider than ever.