Cold - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: Lovely request from VettelFerrari ! Hope you like it 💖

Daniel had invited you to come with him to the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos. You were very excited to go and was sat in the back of the pit box with headphones covering your ears to not miss a thing and of course, to not become deaf from the sound of the engines.

It was raining a lot and you were quite worried about him out there on a very wet and slippery track, the mechanics had told you many times the full wet tyres were made for this weather and that Daniel was fine. You looked up around you as the team got up from their chairs. A red flag. You frowned and carefully walked to the edge of the pit box as you saw the drivers coming through.

Hamilton stopped at the pit lane exit. Daniel at P6 so he was a couple cars further. The rain was still falling and you pulled the sleeves of your sweater over your hands, shivering as you got into the cold air.

You shyly walked up to him, passing some other drivers who smiled and greeted you. "Hey babe". Daniel smiled and walked up to you, his Red Bull bottle in his hand. "How long is this going to take?". You ment the red flag.

"I dunno, we'll see when they think the conditions are better". He smiled and swung his arm around you as he walked with you to the part that is covered from the rain. "Ahw Dan, can't we do a passionate kiss in the rain?". You giggled and made a kissy face.

He laughed and pulled you back in the rain. Dan's gorgeous brown eyes looked down at you and your hands grabbed the material of his Red Bull jacket. Daniel smiled and kissed you, knowing that there will be pictures taken, but he didn't care.

Even though you were dressed for cold temperatures, a sweater and a pair of jeans instead of a dress, your teeth started to clather and you had to stop Daniel's kiss. You giggled again as he raised his eyebrows.

"Are you cold?".

"A-a-a lllllitllle rrreally".

Daniel laughed and took his jacket off. "No babe, you need to keep yourself warm for the race". You frowned and placed your hands on his muscular chest to stop his actions (and to just touch him I mean that boy is delicious)

"I'm warm enough with my suit, here". He held it open for you and you smiled, pushing your arms through the sleeves and pulled the zipper up. It was too big for you, but you didn't care. You were warm now.

"You're so cute". He smiled and stroke your cheek point your face towards his to kiss you properly now, without your teeth clathering.

"Hey!". Max pushed his team mate and you blushed as Daniel was flush against you. Dan rolled his eyes and turned around, still holding your hand.

"We're going to race again, get in the car. But you can also stay here with Y/N and let me beat your ass". Max grinned and Daniel laughed.

"See ya later". He smirked and pressed a last kiss to your lips, leaving you with his jacket on that was almost a dress.