Mrs. Ricciardo - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: Love writing proposals, could you imagine what a great husband he'd be ;))))))! That was a spoiler, woops. Anyways, this is for amz676!

Songs I listened to while writing this (didn't have any influence on the story tho lol)

Graveyard Whistling – Nothing But Thieves

R U Mine – Arctic Monkeys

Killing In The Name Of – Rage Against The Machine

Amaranthine – Amaranthe

Repentless – Slayer

I Miss The Misery – Halestorm

The Unforgiven II – Metallica

Match Made In Heaven – Architects

I Like it – Enrique Iglesias

Iris – Goo Goo Dolls

Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus (DONT JUDGE ME IM FRAGILE OKAY XD)

Oh god he was nervous. Daniel's hands were shaking as he put on his gloves. Stu looked at him with a weird look. Rocky, his mechanic, moved over to Stu and mumbled something in his ear. Whole Red Bull knew now that he was going on one knee for you today and it was a miracle that it hadn't leaked yet.

You knew nothing at all as you were getting ready as well. You switched seats with Nico Hulkenberg and sat now in the black Force India bolide, being a former Renault driver. The 2016 season was your first year, but you felt ready to make a new start with Force India.

Albert Park was shiny as always, the asphalt heating up quickly. You hopped into the car, patiently waiting as you rolled to the grid. The mechanics were kneeled around the car to pull the tyre warmers away as soon as they were called to.

Your boyfriend Daniel was in P2 in front of you, the silver car of Hamilton on pole. You knew a podium would be hard with Valterri Bottas in the Mercedes behind you, Daniel knew that as well. Of course you were giving it a try.

The cars sped away as the lights went out. You had managed to stay away from the chaos in the first corner. Soon enough the cars began to spread around the circuit and you got more space.

Daniel was close to Lewis in the last ten laps and he swore his heart stopped for a moment as he almost spun out while dodging the Mercedes that blew up his motor. Lewis rolled into the grass. You were in P2 now.

You tried to close in on Daniel and he grinned when he saw you in his mirrors. "I'm going to get him". You said over the board radio. "Just like you did last night?". You engineer passed and you let out a huff. "Piss off". You laughed.

"Keep it clean". He said, meaning both language and the race.

And you were so, so, so close with the DRS on the straight and chuckled as Daniel had a little moment in turn 9 when you almost zigzagged behind him. Last lap, P1 or P2. It was a mystery for both of you guys and you kept pushing hard till the last turn.

At the chequered flag you both passed the start-finish line, next to Daniel. "You're...first? Second? That was the closest finish, I've ever seen, Amy". Your engineer chuckled.

"What happened?". Daniel asked as he saw you really close next to him at the finish. "Force India doesn't know as well, we're comparing the times to know who's the winner of the race". Simon, his engineer passed.

Daniel laughed as he totally didn't expect this. He could even ask you to marry him on the podium now. He rode his victory lap and drove into the pits again, parking his car at P1 anyway. He hopped out and jumped into his team at the side.

You jumped out as well, quickly running to your team. You got compliments from everywhere and they patted your back.

You took off your helmet and went inside to run towards the podium room, they'll say who's the winner there. Daniel came in behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "I don't care who's the winner, you're my winner". He muttered against your hair, which made you blush.

You placed your hands on his chest as you waited for the result.

Daniel won, by 0.002 seconds. You laughed at the ridiculous results and hugged him again to congratulate him. "I'm so proud of you!". You said, kissing his lips and moving your fingers through his raven coloured curls.

Daniel smiled and took your hand as he went to the podium. Someone yelled that you were supposed to wait for your call, but he didn't care and pulled you with him. The crowd roared your names and his smile only got wider.

Bottas, who finished third, came onto the podium as well and you stood on the second place's podium. You had your hands behind your back and your cap off, the Australian national anthem starting.

After the trophies were given, the champagne bottle popped open and Daniel almost poured everything over you. Mark Webber was doing the podium interviews and he saw Daniel getting his shoe off.

"No! You're not doing that, I'm not doing a shoey!". He immediately yelled and threw Daniel's racing booth of the podium. You laughed at the two Aussie's. "I've heard that you have your girlfriend with you, also on the podium". Mark smirked and threw his arm around Daniel's shoulders.

"Yep". Daniel said, smiling proudly at you.

"And that you wanted to ask her something?". Daniel's face got nervous and he felt Mark putting a little box in his hand. "Kinda". He said. You frowned, what was about to happen? Was it what you thought it would be?

Daniel turned to you, sitting down on one knee in front of you. Mark and the other people gave you space enough. "I actually didn't plan it this way, but spontaneous things are the most fun, right?". He said, looking up at you.

You giggled and balanced back and forth on your feet

You giggled and balanced back and forth on your feet. "I'll just pop the question then". He mumbled, opening the box that revealed a beautiful ring that took your breath away. "Will you marry me?". The crowd was cheering for Dan and everyone wanted to capture this moment.

"Of course!". You said, tearing up a little as Daniel got up to put the ring around your finger. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. "I love you so much". He said. "I love you too". You whispered against his lips, not even hearing the people any more.

Only Daniel mattered.