Meant To Be - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: For the lovely pasfeatvic! Oh and by the way if you love Daniel (which y'all of course do) I'm writing a new story with him called Aerodynamics and the prologue is published already *shameless selfpromotion* anyways here we goooooo

You almost ran through the gate to get out of the big crowd that all got out of the airplane. Ah yes, Perth. The atmosphere at the airport screamed Australia and you loved to be here. You were visiting your good friend Daniel to hear all about the last grand prix in Abu Dhabi, which you sadly couldn't attend.

"Y/N!". Daniel called and you could see the tall, tanned man waiting for you at the exit. You laughed and sprinted his way, dropping your bags before jumping right on him. "Dan! I missed you so much". You said and he easily caught you as you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"I missed you a lot too". He said softly, breathing in your nice perfume. "Since it's only one in the afternoon, you can help me with the groceries for the barbeque tonight". Daniel grinned and put you down.

"Barbeque?". You asked and smirked. "Yeah, with food ya know". You rolled your eyes and gave him a playful push. "Are your friends coming over as well?". You asked, grabbing your bags and you walked with him to his Aston Martin.

"They are". Daniel smiled and opened the trunk for your stuff.

He drove to his beach house in Mandurah, the place you loved the most in the whole world. Daniel chuckled at how excited you were a couple minutes ago and how you were sleeping now. He could understand, flying from the Netherlands to Australia took a few hours.

He carefully carried you to his bedroom to let you sleep for a while, not minding to do the groceries by himself.

"Dan?". You softly asked, you rubbed your eyes and shielded them from the bright evening sun. "Hey, you're awake". Daniel smiled and looked up as he was getting something ready on the grill. "Nick is already here".

You turned around to see a fellow Aussie, who smiled and raised his beer at you. "Hi". You smiled and waved briefly. "I'm going to shower". You said and strutted back inside the mansion again. Daniel smiled. "Nice lass she is, I remember her from last summer". Nick mentioned and took another sip.

"Yeah, she is". The Australian answered, smiling as he looked away from his friend.

You enjoyed the shower and finally felt a bit refreshed. Since the temperatures were still pretty warm, you pulled a summer dress over your bralette and panties.

You heard the group of men outside and they all greeted you when you walked towards them. "Really nice to see you again". You hugged them all and sat down next to your favourite Aussie, Daniel.

John passed you a beer as well and you clinked the glass together with him. The evening was just very nice and cozy and you definitely didn't feel awkward being the only woman in the group. Daniel looked over at you as you laughed about something Nick said.

Your cheeks were a bit rosy by the beer, slightly tipsy you found everything a little bit more funny than you normally would. He couldn't really concentrate on what you said as you were telling some kind of funny story, but he loved your reaction as his friends burst into laughter.

The last lad left around two hours after midnight and you yawned, sprawling  yourself out over the couch in his backyard.

"You're not tired are ya? You just slept the whole afternoon and left all the work for me!". Daniel said and poked your side. You broke into a fit of giggled due to your ticklishness. Daniel laughed and used both of his hands to tickle you.

"Really...Dan! S-S Ha stop". You laughed and tried to get a hold on his hands. Of course he was way stronger and pinned you down on the couch.

His grip softened as you looked up at him. "I think I need to tell you something". Daniel started. "You finally found out I'm ticklish?". You answered. Dan chuckled. "No silly".

"I think I...". "Really like the moon, Dan, look at that". You pointed over his shoulder at the moon that shone down on the beach and the sea. "Yeah, yeah, it's nice but eh I really developed a...". "Shall we go swimming now?".

"Could you please shut up?". Daniel sighed and you looked at him with big eyes. He pressed his lips to yours and you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck to pull him close. "Dan". You softly pushed him away by his chest.

Daniel look up at you, ready for the disappointment that you wouldn't feel that way. "My breath smells disgustingly like beer, couldn't you pick another moment?". Daniel laughed with relief and kissed you again. "I'm so in love with you". He mumbled against your lips, which caused you to blush.

"I'm in love with you too". You smiled and pulled him down with you on the couch. "I'm gonna sleep here". You said, eyes closed as your head felt a bit cloudy. "No, you're not". Daniel picked you up, which caused you to squeal.

Daniel brought you to his room again. You plopped down on the bed like a puppet and ripped your dress off your body. He blushed and looked away like the gentleman he was. You crawled under the sheets and you waited for him to come and cuddle.

"Dan? What's taking you so long?". You whined, half asleep. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming". He muttered and stumbled his way to the bed. You happily snuggled up against his chest. Daniel smiled and wrapped his toned arms around you, giving you a secure feeling.

"Good night". He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your forehead.