Gaming Part 2 - {Max Verstappen}

A/N: This the second part for WriterExtreme! :)

Warning: sexual content (SURPRISE)

Max didn't really think the movie was a nice one to watch, so he just tried not to sigh too many times as you seemed to be truly interested in it. His arm was lazily swung around you, your back leaning into his side as you had your legs folded underneath your body, a bag of crisps in your lap. His eyes were focused on the screen till you lifted your hand to eat one of the crisps.

His eyes glanced between your face and your fingers, putting them between your lips to get the crumbles off them. Max's tongue wet his lips and he shifted a slight bit in his position, trying to not let the blood flow to somewhere else. But it was already too late as his mind went back to how you beat him with the F1 game earlier, how it had actually turned him on.

There of course had to be a bit of an intimate scene in the movie, which made him softly groan and subtly place his hand over his package so you wouldn't see the awkward bulge that started to create outlines in his grey sweats. "Ahw babe, don't you think that's cute? I wanted them together the whole time already". You muttered, placing your hand on his knee.

Max didn't reply, which you didn't mind either. You bend over to place the bag of crisps on the table again, causing him to groan as his eyes went down to your bum in those shorts. He wanted the movie to end so dearly or just you to turn around and jump in his lap because he swore he was getting painfully hard by now.

"Y/N...". He whimpered, getting just a hum in response as you waved him away, wanting to hear what the characters were saying. "Babe".

"What?". You turned around, slightly annoyed. However it wasn't really unnoticeable as his lower lip was between his teeth, the flustered look on his face and the pupils blown wide let you know enough. "Did the scene turn you on?". You giggled, turning to him now. He shook his head. "Me?". You tried again, a little confused as you did nothing sexual in your eyes.

"Yes, now, please". Max's hand moved over his bulge and just the sight of it got a shiver of arousal running over your spine. "What did I do to make you like this?". You innocently asked, swinging one leg over his lap to sit down. Max ran his hands over your back down to the curve of your hips and eventually to your bum, squeezing the flesh and pushing your hips down on him.

"You have no idea how hot it is to see you in that playseat, princess". He grunted, your hands moving up to his hair that didn't have any gel in it as he showered earlier this evening. Your eyes stared down at him and god he looked so deliciously fucked up already. You wanted your way with him and somehow you knew he would be fine with it tonight, to leave it all up to you.

Max whimpered when you pulled on his hair very gently, pulling his head back for you to kiss him. His plumb lips fitted against your lips like two puzzle pieces. You pushed yourself fully against him, causing him to moan when he felt your braless front against his chest. Your tongue ran over his lips and Max automatically parted his to let your tongue explore his mouth. His breathing quickened when your lips glided over to his jaw that was covered with a small layer of scruff.

Your hips slowly rolled over his, earning groans from him that vibrated through his throat. Your lips sucked purplish marks onto his neck, turning the tides as he normally bit the love bites onto you. His fingers wrapped tighter around your hips, almost bruising, but you didn't mind. You lifted the material off his shirt and pulled it off his torso. You sucked your lower lip in your mouth at seeing the muscled body of your boyfriend, your nails scraping over his pattern of abs down to the strings of his sweats.

You looked up at him while you slowly loosened them, your hand disappearing under the waistband of his boxers. You softly moaned at feeling his rock hard length against your fingers. You just pushed his sweats and boxers down enough for them to be out of the way, his length sprung up against his lower abdomen, making your body tingle as you knew how good his big length felt. He hissed and threw his head back when your hand wrapped around it, your thumb starting to spread the pre-come over the mushroomed tip that was flushed red by now.

Your free hand moved up to his face, your finger moving over his plumb lips, causing the crystal blue eyes to look back at you. "Are you going to let me in charge tonight?". You asked, just the tone of it causing his length to twitch in your hand. "Y-yes". He stuttered, wanting you to move on for dear god.

"Then I want full control, no cheating, so keep your hands to yourself". Your voice almost a whisper against his lips, earning a throaty moan from Max. He hesitantly took his hands back, resting them on the couch. Your hand started to offer slow moves, a twist of your wrist towards the tip, causing his heartbeat to quicken. Your lips skipped over his collarbones and down to his chest, leaving some marks here and there before running your tongue over his abs. Max took a sharp breath, hips jolting your way.

Finally you were on your knees in front of him, the mushroomed tip against your lips, a soft kiss offered that made the adrenaline rush through his bloodstream already. You wrapped your lips around him. Max clenched his hands into fists to not tangle his fingers into your hair, remembering the rule you had for him. Your tongue swirled around him, driving him slowly crazy. The moans that tumbled over his lips were oh so hot, the low sounds vibrating through his chest and causing you to hum against him.

Your warm mouth enveloped further around him, taking him slowly in till the tip of your nose felt his lower abdomen. You forced yourself to stay calm, trusting him he wouldn't suddenly move now as you took deep breaths through your nose. Max went into a state of frenzy, your cheeks hollowing against him, sucking vacuum around him. "F-fuck babe, that's good". He whimpered, his hands automatically moving to your hair to see your eyes and face while you pleasured him.

You frowned and let his length go with a soft pop. A stern look in your eyes made him bite down on his lip and his fingers untangle from your hair. To tease him a litte, you rested his tip against your lower lip, doing nothing else but looking up at him. Max almost came at the sight, nails digging into his own hands to keep the control over himself. You offered gentle kitten licks when you had teased him enough, slowly taking him back in your mouth again. Oh the delirium he was floating in felt so amazing, however he was desperate for his release.

You let go of him, your hand replacing your mouth to take a look at how deliciously broken he looked, his lips parted, puffy and red by biting on them so hard. His eyes fluttered closed, the muscles in his abdomen contracting. "Does it feel good?". You asked, offering slower strokes and your other hand traced his abs, your nails gently digging into his skin. Max loudly moaned. "If you could just...". He started, but you already wrapped your lips back around him and pushing your lips down around him, letting him take a sharp breath.

Max didn't hold it any more, his fingers moving through your hair to shift it into a ponytail. "Like that yes". He grunted, shivering at feeling your tongue against the thick vein on the underside. You hummed in response, causing his length to twitch in your mouth. "God, babe, I-I'm...". He wasn't even able to finish his sentence anymore, the pleasure curling through his body and around his nerves, his hips lifting slightly from the couch. Your lips were still around him, a vacuum around him till they were only wrapped around his tip, your hand stroking slowly upwards.

Max loudly moaned your name, a few curse words following. You let go of him, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. You smiled and briefly went to the kitchen to wash your hands and your mouth, drinking a few sips of water. Max was dressed again when you were back, pulling you into his embrace again. You giggled when he had that boyish smile on his lips. "Was that okay?". You asked, tracing his jawline with your finger. "It was great, really you can wake me up for that". Max muttered, kissing your lips.

"Maybe". You shrugged, laughing as his eyes got wide. You kisses his plumb lips again, sitting down next to him.

"Oh hey, we're on time for the closing credits". Max said, chuckling when you scoffed and slapped his chest. "Funny". You mocked, nevertheless smiling as he swung his arm around you again to pull you into his chest.

A/N: Normally I write about the reader receiving all the sexual attention, but i wanted to turn and twist it a bit, would love to know your opinions on it? 🌚😇