Tattoo Riding - {Daniel Ricciardo}

Warning: I looked at his tattoo, saw his gorgeous thigh and I couldn't let it. Some kind of veni vidi fuck me, my god look at that.

You stood next to the grass when Daniel was getting on the field for the charity match. He was dressed in that lovely shirt and the black shorts. You saw him leaning over to Daniil every once in a while and he glanced over at you enough times, causing you to giggle and wave.

Daniel wasn't so bad at soccer at all, much be the genes of a guy, which apparently includes having those soccer skills. You leaned against the fence when Daniel ran over the field, laughing as he wasn't fast enough to stay away from the opponent. You bit your lip when he moved his hand through his sweaty curls, his broad shoulders swaying side to side whenever he walked.

You crossed your feet over each other, squeezing your thighs together at seeing him sweat, run and exposing that tattoo on his thigh that was visible whenever his shorts slightly rode up. Your knuckles were white by clenching the metal so hard, the ache in your lower abdomen so tense all in sudden.

You could always control your needs, but this time you swore you needed every piece of self control to not jump over the fence and take him right there on the pitch.

You mewled at how long it took till they were done and luckily there were just a few pictures made afterwards. Daniel walked up to you after the game and shot you a worried look. "Are you okay, princess?". He asked and you nodded. "Just a bit hot". Your voice was slightly shaky and you looked up at him, almost fainting at the sight of your sexy boyfriend.

His curls slightly stuck against his head and again he ran his hand through his hair. You almost whimpered when his biceps bulged up by the move. You didn't know how you were so turned on by just seeing his tattoo and him being sweaty, but good christ you didn't want to wait any longer.

Daniel took his time to take some pictures with his fans and finally he slid his fingers through yours to get at the by now empty dressing room. He swung his shirt over his head and sat down on the bench, legs spread as he was bending down to take his shoes off. "Dan". You whimpered and pushed his shoulders gently to back him against the wall.

Oh Daniel knew that tone all too well and you sat down on his right thigh. Your fingers tracing the lines of the ink that swirled over his skin. "What's wrong?". Daniel asked and you couldn't even reply as you wanted your jeans off. "What are you doing?". He asked, a bit confused.

"No, sit". You growled as he wanted to stand up. Daniel sat down with wide eyes, thereupon you kicked your jeans away and seated yourself on his thigh, directly onto his tattoo. "Oh Dan you turned me on so bad with that tattoo full on display". You purred in his ear at the first roll of your hips.

His shorts and skin offered a pull on your panties, which gave you a delicious tug on your sensitive nub. Daniel placed his hands on your hips and looked down at your swiveling hips on his thigh in a mesmerized way.

"Did I?". His raspy voice replied and you nodded, your nails dug into his shoulders and Daniel groaned when he felt your already dampened panties on his skin. His fingers had a firmer grip on your hips and your fingers brushed over his chest down to his lower abdomen to have more support for your riding movements.

Daniel's teeth dug into his lower lip and he looked up at your face that was contorted with pleasure. "Did you want this the whole time, doll?". Daniel's voice low and husky in your ear, lips nipping at the skin under it. "Yes". You squeaked and shivered at the pleasure his thick thigh offered.

You looked down at the inked skin where your clothed core moved over. "Fuck, babe, that's hot". Daniel groaned and one of his fingers hooked into your panties, pulling them up for a harder tug against your bundle of nerve endings. You cried out his name and your nails scraped over his muscled stomach, clawing at his skin due to the way the feeling curled through your nerves.

Daniel was amazed by this sudden, nevertheless incredibly sexy session. He recognized the whimpers and pants that flew over your lips whenever you were close and you shrieked when his thumb pressed down on your nub. You suddenly shot into the peak your body had to reach and he was quick to hold your lower back before you'd fall back.

"Holy shit, baby girl. If you're going to do that every time you see my tattoo, I'm never going to wear pants again". Daniel mumbled and caressed your shaking thighs. You giggled and placed your arms on his shoulders, leaning down to kiss him. He moved your other leg over his, so you'd sit with both of your knees on either side of his hips.

Daniel's grip on your hips tightened as he moved your hips over his clothed bulge, letting a whimper escape his throat.

You jumped up when you heard footsteps nearing the dressing room, you rushed yourself back in your jeans and sat down on the opposite of Daniel, who sheepishly looked at you and finally seemed to process what was happening when Charles Leclerc and Antonio Giovinazzi walked in.

"Hey man, enjoyed the game?". Charles asked and reached the Australian his hand for the familiar side handshake. "Sure thing". Daniel chuckled and you swung your left leg over your right one. Daniel's cheeks went rosy when he even though about what you were doing five minutes ago.

"I'll wait for you outside, see ya later". You said in a sweet tone and Daniel clenched his jaw as you dared to leave him with the awkward boner with the two other drivers. You bend down to kiss his cheek and made sure to place your hand next to his hard length.

"Yes, see you later". Daniel gritted through his teeth. You batted your eyelashes at him and swung your hair over your shoulder before leaving the room. It didn't take long before your phone beeped and you got a message from him.

Dan My Man: Very funny, doll. You better be a good girl now and I'll show you how funny I can be.

A/N: shall i be the mess I always am and write a part 2?