Late Night Gym - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: Because Daniel blessed us with that video yesterday, I felt inspired to write something about him in the gym heheeee. Make sure you check out the one shot with working out with Daniel of Jumparound247 as well, she has two parts already and my dear lord I'm sure part three is going to be hella good :)

Your day at work had been rather stressful, your whole workweek was a mess actually. You didn't feel like sitting in front of the TV for the rest of the night as you came home on Friday evening. After eating some dinner you got dressed in a pair of yoga leggings and a sports bra to take your mind off everything for a while and let your brain relax a bit.

You were already longing for the silence that would be in the sports area on the  ground floor of the apartment complex, the other people here would probably be in bed or just chilling on the couch as it was almost ten in the night, at least that's what you assumed around this time of the day.

You opened the door and came in with your bottle of water and your earphones, your phone in a small bag that was wrapped around your right upper arm. You sighed at the space you had for yourself, thereupon you pulled a yoga mat out of the closet and rolled it out in front of you. You sat down and let your music play.

You started with the simple child position, your knees to your chest and your arms stretched over the mat. You looked up with an annoyed face as someone came in, like who the hell... Oh hello. Daniel Ricciardo looked up just as weird as you did, both of you seeming to think that nobody will be there. "Evening, Y/N". He chuckled lowly.

You nodded as a greeting and closed your eyes to concentrate again. Daniel actually looked forward to blast his music out loud, but he just pushed his earbuds in and did a couple stretches first. You moved up to the ground dog, sighing at the comfortable feeling of your stretching muscles, it burned a little, but it felt nice.

Daniel glanced over at you in your tight leggings, swallowing hard as his eyes wandered off to your bum. He quickly looked away and focused on his own work-out, still busy with stretching his own muscles. When Daniel stood with his back to you, you opened your eyes to check him out a little. You didn't know the Australian very well as he was away for a lot of weeks in the year, but he always greeted you friendly.

He sat down on the machine and selected the weight he wanted to lift. Daniel grabbed onto the rung that was connected to the weights with a strong rope and he started to pull it down towards him. You almost lost your balance and a soft yelp escaped from your mouth, but he luckily didn't hear it or just chose to ignore it.

You closed your eyes and focused on your yoga again. You moved up into the rag doll (yes, I've been seriously researching some yoga lol), your head almost between your knees and they were still slightly bend. Daniel briefly looked over his shoulder at you, breath hitching in his throat at the positon you were in.

Your knees straightened and you groaned at the burn in your legs. Your bum was full on display, however it wasn't even your intention to do it. Daniel was a bit distracted now, but continued anyway, trying to get rid of the imagines that passed his mind.

You stood up to balance on one leg while you stretched your arms out and your other leg as well. You looked at your reflection in the mirror and looked over at Daniel, sweat already starting to form on his back. Daniel's raven hair was a bit roughly styled today, the curls twirling everywhere.

You looked down quickly when he stood up to get some weights, those who laid about two metres away from you. Your eyes closed when you swapped to the extended triangle, your legs parted and one side moving to grab your ankle and stretch your arm. Daniel eyed your body in a swift move, teeth digging into his lip at your exposed skin.

He sat down on the laying chair on the other side of you and you tried not to laugh as he danced along to his music, making him both incredibly hot and humorous. His legs were slightly spread and the shorts he was wearing rode a bit up to his thigh, exposing the colourful ink that was hiding underneath it. You quickly sunk to your knee on one side before you'd lose your balance again.

Daniel bit his lip so hard not to groan he almost drew blood, your bum so on display for him it was almost like you did it on purpose, like you wanted him to stare at it. And if that was your wish, he'd gladly fulfil it.

He moved to stare at the ceiling and lifted his weights in a rhythm to his music. You let out a soft whimper when it started to burn even more and the bubble of his concentration was now fully popped. Daniel didn't even look away when you looked at him over your shoulder, your mouth almost falling open at the sight of his tight biceps flexing every time he lifted the weights.

A smirk tugged on his lips and you sunk down to the floor in a split. Fuck, you were super flexible as well. Daniel could only think of you flush against his body and he definitely not minded it if you'd do that split on something else than the floor.

Now you were doing everything on purpose, knowing you had his full attention. You grinned at yourself, carefully standing up again to move back to the ground dog, your bum high in the air and your legs slightly spread, basically luring for a reaction from him.

Daniel stood up to place his weights on the rack again and you pretended you didn't notice him walking past. You squealed as Daniel's lower body was flush against your bum, his arm wrapping around your stomach to pull you up against his firm chest. His lips were pressed under your ear, words taunting and low.

"How about I take a seat and you show me how many other positions you have, doll".