Bad Day - {Sebastian Vettel}

A/N: Really you guys are the best, your compliments are so lovely! It makes me really satisfied about my writings when I know you guys like them. My face is like (: everytime I read the comments!

You were finally on your way home after a busy day of working, working and yeah, working. You had an argument with your boss, because he blamed the e-mail he didn't get on you, while one of your colleagues was ment to do that. You spilled coffee all over your new beige pencil skirt and your Wi-Fi connection was slow as balls.

You turned your car on Seb's porch and stepped out. "Goddamnit!". You scolded as you stumbled over your own feet from tiredness. "Liebe? Are you okay?". You heard as the front door went open.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think". You stomped past Sebastian and dropped your jacket and bag on the table. "Where's my kiss?". He pouted his lips and you sighed before giving him a quick kiss. You kicked your heels off. You hated that you had to wear them for your work, it totally wasn't your style at all. Seb had said a million times to just quit your job, he had enough money.

You didn't want to be the typical WAG and had your own job to be the second income in the Vettel household. "It's not fine". Seb set a cup of tea in front of you on the table and sat down next to you.

"Just everything". You sighed. "I've broken five nails, not that that's the worst, but they broke so far it hurts. I got blamed for somebody else's mistake and I spilled coffee over this new skirt you got me last week. My colleague was fucking, excuse me, annoying and to add to all of that: I'm on my fucking period". You rambled and took a deep breath as you finally got the whole story out.

"At least your home now". He chuckled and swung his arm around you to pull you into his chest. "How about you lay down here for a while, put the television on and... Ich mache das Abendessen". Seb said and kissed you softly. You hummed a yes against his lips and stretched yourself out over the couch.

Sebastian smiled and grabbed his coat to get some groceries for the dinner tonight. "Tschüss!". You said and he laughed as you tried to use the German words he had been teaching you. You secretly let him teach you so you could hear him speak his native language, not to really teach you (giggle).

Seb came back to you sleeping on the couch. He smiled and gently stroke your cheek to wake you up. "Liebling, ich habe etwas für dich mit genommen". You giggled as he spoke German to you, opening your eyes to see a bouquet of roses. "Aw, Seb. You didn't have to do that".

You sat up to smell the roses. You smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. "You're the best".

"I know". Sebastian chuckled as you rolled your eyes at your answer. "I'm gonna put these into some water". You moved to the kitchen to get vase and put the roses in it, setting them on the table proudly. "You like them?". Seb came up behind you and pressed a few kisses on your neck.

"I love them, ich liebe dich!". You smiled.

"Ich liebe dich". He whispered into your ear.