Tattoos - {Kimi Räikkönen}

A/N: Request for Kimi's tattoos like GURL YES!!!!!! 👅 Really love his tattoos and writing about tattoos, cause I have two myself as well! 😎 It's for VettelFerrari  ❤

You contently rolled to your right side, your head rested on Kimi's arm and you pulled the sheets up to your chin.

Kimi sighed but smiled. He woke up a couple minutes ago due to his tingling arm, which was falling asleep. His arm was really cold and he could barely move his fingers and it didn't look like you were going to wake up soon.

The Fin looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand, there wasn't any alarm set though. It was almost ten and you had enough sleep, you just liked being with him, cuddling in bed.

The sun was shining through the curtains and you squinted your eyes at the bright light. You blinked to get used to the light and looked at Kimi's arm beneath you.

Your eyes fell on the inked part of his arm and you lifted your finger to trace the black lines. It was a tribal that swirled over his wrist and his lower arm. You loved this tattoo the most, the drawing was just beautiful and it suited your husband.

Kimi looked over at you as he felt your finger tickling his arm, goosebumps rising upon his skin.

"What are you doing, love?". His low voice asked, only seeing your hair and the side of your face. "Just tracing your tattoo". You mumbled, your finger following the longer line towards his elbow.

"What about the other?". He chuckled, rolling onto his side as well to drape his arm over your waist. You giggle and pulled on his hand as you turned to your back.

His arm rested on your stomach and your fingers now ran over the letters of "Iceman" that was inked into his left arm.

"Do you want to get more?". You asked, a serious question to him. You looked over at his beautiful face. "I don't know what, but i'd like more". He smiled. "I'm happy with these currently". Kimi said.

"I really like them". You said, moving your hair from your neck to sprawl it out over the pillow. Kimi's fingers moved through the strands of your hair and twirled them around his fingers.

"I know". Kimi chuckled and leaned forward to kiss your face, softly placing his lips on your forehead and your cheek, down to your jaw.

"Don't laugh! It's just so attractive when you're like wearing a suit and rolling up the sleeves and...". You stopped and giggled. Kimi raised his eyebrows at you.

"And?". You giggled even louder and your cheeks started to burn. "What?". Kimi asked, laughing at you.

"It makes me want to..... ya know". You said, laughing as he poked your side. "You're a grown woman and you can't say the word 'sex' out loud without giggling like a child?". He said, laughing as you blushed even more.

Kimi smiled and kissed your lips, slowly hovering over you.
"Don't you have things to do?". You asked as he kissed your neck.

"Mhm, you". He answered, a smirk on his face and you gave him a glare for that smooth comment.