77. 12 k

Before Dawn could say anymore, Lyla came stomping in. Heads turning to the tiny woman in distress.

"Where is she?" She asked, clearly upset.

"Where's who, darlin?" Piney asked, holding Thomas.

Ima came out with her jacket and purse in hand. She gave a dirty look to her coworker, Lyla.

"What are you doing here?" Lyla asked, crossing her arms.

"Nobody says good morning anymore" Ima skipped over the question.

"You spend the night?" Lyla questioned.

"You don't wanna know, sweetie" Ima scoffed.

"You backstabbing little gash"

"Hey, I was just following his lead"

Everyone just watched as it happened. Interfering wouldn't do any good, at least not with the group of people around.

"Married pussy is boring pussy" Ima stated.

Lyla screamed as she raised a fist, charging towards Ima. Ima was quicker, pulling a gun on her. Tig had stepped in one second too late. Piney walking away with Thomas. Dawn, Lauren and Brea all stood up to be ready to run if needed.

"I'll blow a hole straight through that pretty little yammy of yours" Ima threatened her.

"Why him?" Lyla cried as Ima made her way towards the door, gun still on her.

"You want answers, sweetheart? Go ask the cock that was inside me last night"

Lyla broke out into a full sob, walking off to somewhere else.

"Get out" Tig instructed Ima with still a calm voice, looking past her to see Lauren "you alright, doll?"

"Yeah, we're fine" Lauren nodded with a smile.

Ima left, Tara giving her one last threat. Tig walked to Dawn and pulled her into his arms, lifting her for a hug.

"It's so nice to see you" he mumbled.
*****
Dawn sat herself and her father down at a table. Lauren had stayed back while Gemma and Brea went back to the office. Lauren sat at the bar, she was close enough to listen to the conversation without hawking over them.

"I didn't know where else to go. Fawn's gonna do some serious damage to herself if we don't do something, dad" she cried, tapping his hand.

"When- when did all this go down Dawnie?" He asked her.

"It's Margeaux now" she corrected him.

"With an X" Bobby finished off her tag line as he set a beer down for Tig and Dawn.

"Oh, well this-this does not sound like your sister. How long she been puking?" Tig continued, Lauren had never heard him have a loss for words, stumbling over himself so much. It made her nervous for him.

"She's always had weird food stuff"

"Since when?"

Bobby set down a beer in front of Lauren now.

"You need one" he answered her confused look.

"Since she was like five, used to count how many cherrios she ate. We gotta get her in treatment, daddy"

"What does your mother say?" Tig asked and Lauren took a swig from her drink.