The good (and a bit of the bad) about being a griffon

Question (from Spikezilla): What's the best part about being a Griffon?

Well, I'm glad I can actually count on you, Spike, for questions that are actually well-thought out. This one actually made me think a little. So thanks!

As for your question, well, the best part certainly isn't living in Griffonstone, I can tell you that! In fact, for the longest time, I actually didn't like being a griffon too much, since I was stuck living in that dump. I think the best part would be having wings. Yeah, I know, we're not the only creatures who have wings, but I mean, come on. Changelings don't have the best wings, since their specialties are magic and shapeshifting. Hippogriffs don't use their wings as much, since they also live in the ocean. And dragons have to WAIT to get their wings and go through this 'molt' that Smolder told me about. Yeah, no thanks. My life would've been a lot more miserable had I not been able to fly when I was young, so that's why I chose these bad boys. *flaps his wings with a smirk*

A second best would definitely be the roaring. THAT'S something no other creature can do, no better than a griffon can! And it's great at shutting people up.