Eyy, look, this is chapter 69~ (I can be nice and have a dirty mind, you know?)

Rosy Star: You're not actually going along with THAT title, are you Gallus? -.- 69 jokes are lazy!

Hey, you don't have almost all of your friends be prudes, Rosy! You don't know how fun it is to make sex jokes! *snickers*

Rosy Star: *rolls her eyes, then smiles* Anyways, hi everyone! It's been a while! My summer vacation has just started, which means that I'll make sure Gallus gets to his chapters at a quicker pace!

*jealous look* Speak for yourself! I still have practically a month left to go! And I won't be wasting my time on this stupid thing when I have to take care of my finals! How the hell did you get the privilege to end so early? 

Rosy Star: Uhhhhh....I don't know? *sheepish smile* Anyway, my comeback message has been dealt with, sooooo I'll leave the rest of the chapter to you! <:D

*squints, and stays quiet for a moment, but then he shrugs* Oh, whatever, go ahead and leave. Leave before I officially have to be nice. I don't wanna be nice to you. <_<

Rosy Star: >:c Hmph! *walks out*

Alright, so, to no one's surprise, I got another dare....To my surprise, it's from some...other Discord? *concerned look* Did the Discord I know clone himself?! Or is this world crazy enough to have TWO DISCORDS?!! *thinking face* Though, that does kind of explain why the Discord I know seemed at a loss when I confronted him about attacking our school....Huh. *he shakes his head* Whatever, I'm getting sidetracked. Here's the dare. 

Dare (by _-Discord-_) I dare you to be nice full day. I mean COMPLETELY nice

I'm pretty sure you mean 'I dare you to be nice FOR A full day'....Knowing you're a Discord, I think you actually made that mistake on purpose.

Anywho...*groans* Dammit, I should've gotten this dare out of the way before the vacation...but I was just so excited about it! But, well, here it is, I get a pretty standard but also really hard dare for my comeback. Or maybe this is the dare all of you have been waiting for because I'm kind of a jerk. 

Luckily, I got told I don't have to act like Professor Pinkie or Silverstream to be 'completely nice', after I asked Discord about it.  I can act like myself...the very kind part of myself that rarely ever gets out. *groans* Oh boy... Maybe this won't be so hard if I try it on my friends. I am nicer to them than to anyone. Even to my own professors sometimes.

*flies out of his room, and smiles once he finds Sandbar walking by himself* Hey, Sandbar!

Sandbar: *turns his head to Gallus and smiles* Hey Gallus!

*tries for a kinder look, and it comes off..natural enough* You know, I should really apologize for that last prank. It wasn't fair at all that I made you deal with it yourself...and that I bragged about it, and, you know, those typical jerk things that I do. I'm sorry!

Sandbar: *eyes widened, looking confused* Uhh...are you actually apologizing to me? For a prank that didn't make me mad? ...A prank that you pulled about a week ago?

Mhhhhm! *gives a cute nod* It's the nice thing to do, after all!

Sandbar: *gives Gallus a weird look* Uh, okay, sure...but well, it's all fine now, so you don't have to worry. Of course I forgive you. I'll always forgive you. *gives a sweet smile*

*he wanted to smirk and to mock Sandbar, but he held the urge back, and instead he grinned* Awww, thanks!

Sandbar: *awkwardly, still being weirded out by how nice Gallus is being* ...Well, you're welcome.