News flash: My childhood sucked and didn't have any fun whatsoever

Question (by aces2018): Hey Gallus every heard of Lego bricks?

Ehm...no, never heard of 'em. Am I supposed to know what those are? Like how I'm supposed to know every single video game, apparently? I'm just going to take a wild guess and assume Lego bricks are toys. *looks to the side and sees Rosy Star nod to him* They are toys? Well, at least they are appropriately named and 'Lego bricks' isn't the name of some book about architecture, or something boring like that. 

I figured this was already obvious, since I'm a griffon and I've made it pretty clear that I'm ignorant on anything technological. But it seems like it isn't, so let me just put it out right here, right now; there are BARELY any toys in Griffonstone. Barely any. And there's a high chance that if the toy is all elaborate and famous around Ponyville, that griffons have no idea what it is because we were too busy trying to entertain ourselves flying, or playing with good old-school toys like balls, the simplest of action figures, and arts and crafts tools. When you can fly, toys tend to not be as important...especially bricks to play with. Building stuff is tedious when you can't do it with anyone else, anyway. 

Rosy Star: GALLUS!! Don't publish yet!! I have an announcement!!

Oh, for Grover's sake, Rosy! You've been EVERYWHERE in this book lately! We're all getting tired at you shoving your stupid face here. 

Rosy Star: Uhuh, sure. I have an important announcement, you know? <.< One that shouldn't make you so grumpy. 

*crosses his arms* Fine, go ahead. 

Rosy Star: I just wanted to let your readers know, that since I have two exams in a row, today and tomorrow, that WE are not going to be around much. I mean, YOU could actually work on this book on your own, but--

*grinning* But I sure as hell don't want to!! 

Rosy Star: *rolls her eyes* Exactly. There, that was my announcement. You happy now?

Awww, I sure am, thanks for asking! *smirks*