And THIS is exactly why I refuse to believe that my name means 'chicken'!

Dare (by fnafdemon): Wear a chicken suit while doing the chicken dance...

Rosy Star: *giggles loudly and uncontrollably for a good minute* Oh Ryan, you are totally stepping up your daring game, that I can assure you!! *snickering loudly* I'm sorry that I couldn't get to this dare yesterday. Mastering the 'magical costume' spell waaas pretty hard~

*growling loudly, his feathers being a bit poofed up because of how he felt both very angry and very flustered* Oh, shut up! You've been giggling at this dare for ten minutes now. Just make me the costume so I can get this over with!

Rosy Star: *trying to stop giggling* O-Okay, okay, I'm good...for now. Hehehe, let's see here!

*A magical flash comes out of Rosy's horn, and after a few seconds Gallus is in a chicken suit, but his face is not covered

Rosy Star: *starts laughing loudly at Gallus in the chicken suit* Oh, my magic is definitely getting better!

*groans loudly* Dammit Rosy, cover my face! Most chicken suits cover the face!

Rosy Star: *snickering* Awww, but then how will the readers SEE you doing the dare?

Because they saw you put this costume on me, idiot! And I think my voice is recognizable enough! Now cover my face, dammit! You don't get to do something this embarrassing, but I fucking have to! *growls very loudly*

Rosy Star: *steps back after hearing Gallus so angry at her, which really makes her contain her laughter* O-Okay, okay, you're right. Here you go! *another magical flash comes from her horn, and Gallus's chicken suit is altered to cover his face*

((You can go ahead and imagine Gallus wearing a chicken suit like this--except that it's for a griffon with four legs XD))

Rosy Star: *pushes a chair with a stereo towards Gallus* Here, I'll leave my stereo for you, so you can do your--*snickers* your chicken dance!

Yeah, please and thank you, because I want you to GO AWAY!!!

*Rosy Star quickly gallops out...but while she does, Yona, Sandbar, and Smolder come into the room, chuckling as they see Gallus*

What are you three doing here?!

Smolder: HAH! Good to know it's you in there, Gallus! I hear you loud and clear! We just came to visit our best funky chicken friend! *laughs*

Soooooo, Rosy let you know about this, didn't she? *was giving a deadly glare...inside the chicken suit*

Smolder: She sure did! And there's no way I'm going to miss this!! *laughs some more*

*Gallus holds an arm out to try and smack Smolder, but Sandbar stops him*

Sandbar: Woah, dude, cool it~! Smolder's leaving out that we also came for emotional support! *holds back a chuckle* I mean, I know Yona and I are here for that!