If you think English tongue twisters are hard, you haven't seen a dare like this

Dare (by fnafdemon): I dare you and Rosy to say 5 filipino tongue twisters. Search if you want.

Well, yeah, of course I'm gonna search. I don't know what 'Filipino' means! *looks at Rosy Star* Do YOU know what that is?

Rosy Star: Gallus, Filipino refers to someone or something that comes from The Philippines! 

*blinks* Okay....but what are The Philippines? I've never heard of that place before. 

Rosy Star: Oh, it's a human country on Earth. 

Wait, really? How do YOU know about a HUMAN country? You're a pony!

Rosy Star: *nervous smile* WELL, UH...Eheh! I don't think we should waste time with terminology, Gallus! Let's look up those tongue twisters!

*suspicious look* Uh-huh. With full offense, this dare would be a lot more fun to do if I didn't have to do it with you. 

Rosy Star: Yeah, I know, you don't have to tell me *gives an annoyed pout as she searches for Filipino tongue twisters in her computer, and after a bit her eyes widen* Oh no...

*groans* What is it?

Rosy Star: Just as I suspected...these tongue twisters are in another language.

And how in the name of FUCK can we do a dare like this?!

Rosy Star: Hmph, Ryan probably knows neither of us knows this language. He must've dared us this because he knows it'll be extremely hard for us. *huffs* You know, I'm regretting letting others dare me now! Dx

You know, it'd be way more entertaining to watch us do this if it was in a VIDEO and not written down. 

Rosy Star: Well, not doing dares because YOU think they're uninteresting is not a good excuse.

*groans a bit* Is there some sort of site where we can hear how these are supposed to be pronounced, at least? 

Rosy Star: Actually, there is! *searches on her laptop and puts Google Translate in another tab* Not only can you hear the pronunciation in Google Translate, but we can also translate it to English!

Hmm, okay. Let's give that a try. 

Okay, HOW can 'Mountain control, battlefield control' be written like THAT? Languages are weird

...Okay, HOW can 'Mountain control, battlefield control' be written like THAT? Languages are weird. *after Rosy clicks to hear the pronunciation for the Filipino tongue twister, he tries to imitate it* Poo-GONG boo-kit, poo-gong goo-baht? WHAT? 

Rosy Star: *snorts* You TOTALLY said pugong wrong. It's Poo-GOON.

Poo-goon....Sounds like I'm calling a 'goon' shit. 

Rosy Star: *giggles* Poo-goon bookit, poogoon goo-baht! This one isn't so hard to say fast!

Poo-goon-Poo-GOON boo-kit, poo-goon ku-baht--goo-baht, FUCK.