Cozy Glow is the worst, tell your friends. (And here's some announcements too)

Question (by Kakie78): How's Cozy Glow doing in Tartarus? *evil smirk* >:3 I hope she's doing bad

Hmph, I couldn't agree more with you. But, sadly, it doesn't seem like she's getting the karma she deserves. I've even seen her around ON THIS SITE. Apparently Tartarus has Internet. Like, come on! The LAST people that should have Internet power are villains! 

I'm not telling you where you can find her account, though. I'm sure she'd LOVE the attention, and if she gets it, she's not going to get it from me!! *scowling* 

Instead, I want you all to listen to my very important announcement and forget that I ever mentioned that magic stealer, sounds good? After all, a VERY important national holiday is coming up.

Rosy Star: *pops out of nowhere* HAPPY HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!!!

*rolls his eyes* Rosy, you're not THAT stupid. You know I'd never say something that gives Hearts and Hooves Day any credit. *smirks* I'm talking about my birthday~!

Rosy Star: Your birthday isn't a national holiday, you cocky griffon >:V

Well, it should be!! *scowls* No fair the lovey-dovey ponies get their own holiday and I don't, when my birthday is just a day after! I only managed to get a cool birthday last year!! *grins* WHICH is why I am letting all of you know two important things. First, for my birthday, I want cool gifts, cupcakes, and for all of you to tell me how awesome I am~ 

Second, and this is probably the most important part, because of a certain lying unicorn making me do this book against my will, I have decided that I'm going to take a well-deserved mental health break from this thing, for a whole week, starting on Friday. I'll be around on Friday, because that's when I'll have my birthday, and I want you to greet me then, but I'm not posting any chapters to this book since then. I'd suggest not leaving anymore questions, because you'd have to wait for a week. At best I'd just use tomorrow to answer anything I haven't answered. 

*smirks to his 'assistant' Rosy Star* I hope you feel MISERABLE while I'm on break~!

Rosy Star: Oh, I'll be fine. I have a Plan B for when you take a break! 

*raises an eyebrow* Oh yeah? What kind of crazy scheme do you have planned? 

Rosy Star: *smiles innocently* You'll all see! Your readers may not see you, but I will keep posting in your absence! For everyone reading this, you'll want to stay tuned~! ;D