Don't judge what I eat, and I won't judge you...for now

Question (by Sparklingshield): Hey Gallus, what's your favorite foods or meals?

Finally, a question that peeks my interests! Well, I've gotten questions like that before, but still, it's been a while! I mean, not that you'll enjoy these answers...but hey, if professors want me to be honest, you're getting honesty~ *snickers* 

I have a few things I like to eat. It's kind of hard to choose a favorite, because they tend to change depending on my mood. And they've changed with moving from Griffonstone to Ponyville...The only thing I miss from Griffonstone is that you could eat critters and other animals without getting horrified looks from the goody two horseshoe ponies....So uh, you know, I've had to adapt. Hey, don't look at me so horrified. It's just griffon diet! 

Anyway, Sugarcube Corner has helped a lot with eating other things. Love the sweets there, especially the cupcakes and the macaroons! The fruits from the markets have helped too. They're a lot fresher than in Griffonstone. But, you know, I do still keep eating stuff from there. Grandpa Gruff's proven that his tiny black soul might actually be growing in size, with how he sends me griffon scones every now and then. And for once they're not breaking my teeth! I thank whatever enlightened him with that. I think the most I eat are my millet seeds, though. They're always there and they're always tasty!

...I swear I'll get mad if you make fun of me for that.