I'm at Rosy Star's service, and it unleashes her inner control freak!

Dare (by TorchTorque): Gallus, I dare you to give Rosy Star whatever she wants for an entire day for once to make up for what you did

*was growling angrily as he was heavily massaging Rosy's back, with sweat dripping down his face* You know, at this point, the asker should just admit she/he has a weird crush on Rosy. They constantly gush over her, can't stand me being angry at her, and to top it all off, they dare me THIS!! 

Rosy Star: Oh, let me have admirers, Gallus~! *sighs happily as she was massaged*

*pants a bit and glares* This...this is...this is all for nothing! *breathes* Rosy already got her hair fixed!

Rosy Star: *grins* Rarity wasn't kidding when she said she knows a hairstylist who's a miracle worker! *pouts a bit* But either way, my mane is shorter than how it used to be!

*sarcastically, in a low, breathy mumble* Oh, how dreadful -.-

Rosy Star: *sighs happily as she rolls until she's on her back, giving Gallus a smirk* Now give me belly rubs! I know you give great ones~!

*catches his breath as Rosy changes her position, and growls as he flies a bit away from her* Sure, your Highness. *his claw was on Rosy Star's nightstand, as his talons slowly touched a walkie-talkie, which Gallus looked at longingly* But can I...take a break? A ten minute break, maybe?

Rosy Star: *commanding look* Later. Belly rubs and chapters come first~!

*groans angrily as he walks towards Rosy and starts rubbing her belly, a bit harshly due to his anger*

Rosy Star: AAAAHH!! Don't be so rough!! Dx

*hateful look* I'm sorry, your Highness. *starts to rub Rosy Star's belly properly* 

Rosy Star: *sighs happily* That's much better~! So anyways, faithful readers! Here's all that Gallus has done for me so far, all for the dare! He helped me pay food from my favorite fast food restaurant, and a LOT of food that I can have for a few days! ...I wish he would have paid for it, buuuut he's a bit low on cash. I don't have the heart to make him starve due to lack of bits, even if he says he doesn't mind starving.

*in a low, angry mumble to himself, as he was still sweating from all of his hard work* I'm surprised you have a heart at all. 

Rosy Star: *not-so-innocent smile* Gallus has been sweating since this afternoon. He took me on a flight, and now I finally know what it's like to fly! It's amazing~! *has sparkly eyes*

*mumbling, a bit louder, his voice sounding breathy again* And you made it amazingly long.

Rosy Star: I also made Gallus make me a milkshake all by himself! It did take a while to get done--

*breathes heavily so he can interrupt* Because I had never done a milkshake before. 

Rosy Star: Gallus, don't interrupt me. >.>

*growls again*

Rosy Star: As I was saying, once he finally made me the milkshake, it was actually pretty good! *looks at Gallus* After all, I asked you to make a milkshake because I know you make yourself energy shakes and smoothies! Especially when you go exercise and play buckball. So I knew you could at least make a decent milkshake! 

*seems to ignore her compliment, as he kept rubbing her belly, a bit more weakly than he was doing before*

Rosy Star: *gives a small happy sigh* Hmmmm~ Now, what else haven't I mentioned? Well, you did do the chores Mom wanted me to do...and....*smirks evilly* Oh, I'm forgetting my favorite part! I also asked Gallus to read me his--

*his eyes widen and he blushes furiously after he knows what Rosy is going to say, interrupting her immediately and not minding how tired he is* YOU ARE NOT FINISHING THAT SENTENCE. NO, YOU STOP RIGHT THERE! IF YOU EVEN DARE TO BREATH ANOTHER WORD, I WILL BEAT YOU UP SO BAD NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE ACHING FOR MONTHS, BUT I WILL GIVE YOU TRAUMA SO BAD YOU'LL END UP ON A MENTAL INSTITUTION FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!! I WILL APPEAR IN YOUR NIGHTMARES UNTIL YOU DIE!!! DON'T FUCKING TEST ME!!!!

Rosy Star: OnO......meep! *after she looks at Gallus in pure horror, she gives a nervous laugh, then a nervous smile* Nope! I won't mention what I wanted to mention, d-don't worry! <:D I-In fact, you can go ahead and have a break Gallus! Ten minutes of a nice, relaxing break to calm down your scary, scary anger! ... *tries to look more serious and not as scared* Because you're not yelling at me like that again, and the day isn't over. Oh, and make sure you post this chapter first!

*quickly calms down after Rosy says all of that, catching his breath, but still glaring* Good

((I really enjoy writing the chapters that escalate quickly sbkfjbkjdsbgkjds

I know I usually don't write OOC parts in chapters, but I think it's best if I say this here. You should hold on your dares and especially your questions for a while. The special 100th chapter I have planned will give you all an opportunity to give crazy dares! So for now, Gallus will just answer a question he has to do first, and then I'll post a chapter with Rosy and Gallus explaining more in detail the plans for the 100th chapter~!))