The race that you, for some reason, have been waiting for

Dare (by Mlpfan165): Gallus I dare you to race Professor Dash and see who wins since you didn't do the other dare.

Here, I'm finally going to do your silly dare. I don't get your hype. I'm going to be competing with a wonderbolt who did a Sonic Rainboom. Who do you THINK will win? But eh, I don't mind this, because I do love to fly. 

*so he flies over trying to find Rainbow Dash, who was just lazying on a cloud*

Hey, Professor Egghead!

Rainbow Dash: I thought I told you to stop calling me that, Gallus!

Oh, oops, just slips out, you know~? Anyways, I got dared for that weird book thingy I have going, and I have to race with you. 

Rainbow Dash: Huh, you're actually keeping up with that book. That's the most responsible I've seen you be.

I'm nagged into keeping up with it. :/

Rainbow Dash: THAT sounds more like you. *smiles as she flies towards him* Well, if you need a race, you've got a race! I'll try not to overwhelm you with my awesome speed~ I'll keep it easy, just go from here to the school!

Got it! And don't worry about "overwhelming" me, teach. I've got quite a lot of speed of my own~ *smirks a bit*

Rainbow Dash: *smirks back* I'll be the judge of that!

*After a countdown, they race. Gallus proves that he's fast, by usually being neck to neck with Rainbow, but at the end, Rainbow ends up winning*

*catching his breath after he goes to their 'finish line'* THAT was taking it easy??!!

Rainbow Dash: Oh yeah, I go WAY faster than that with the wonderbolts! That was just how I fly on a regular basis! *snickers* But, hey, you still did pretty good! Not bad, for a griffon your age. 

Yeah, thanks....*huffs* I'm gonna need a long nap after this. 

((Sorry if Rainbow sounds OOC or anything!! I have a hard time writing for the mane 6 for some reason ;u;))