Silverstream, no, I hate this question!

Question (by -_silverstream_-): I'll build a snowman with you- I mean- *ahem* Do you have a crush? Maybe any of us? Or anyone in the school? ^~^

....Silverstream, I know for a fact that you don't mean to annoy or embarrass me. But *groan* this is like, my least favorite question in the world. This was pretty much the question I was dreading when I was forced to do this. 

....Not because I actually like someone, b-because, of course I don't. I swear I don't! I mean, why would I? Even if I was crazy about someone, there's no way I'd go out with them...so what's the point?

Griffons don't date, after all...we don't know anything about romantic love. Sure, I guess I can't say that friendship isn't in our nature, because you know, I was proven wrong, in some ways I'd rather forget. But I'm positive love isn't in our nature, or at least on mine! I don't think I could ever learn to treat you--well, you or anyone, like a good boyfriend. 

I mean...you seem like you've got your eye on someone...and um, whoever it is....they probably feel lucky. I know you could treat any special somecreature better than anyone. But I can't say the same for myself. 

Ugh, the worst part about questions like this, is that I practically gave you all the idea! "I'm starting to like this weird thing because I'm not being asked personal questions!". I'm so stupid, it was just a matter of time! And I have two more questions like this to go....

 I'm so stupid, it was just a matter of time! And I have two more questions like this to go