A STAR IS forced to sing with someone he doesn't like

Dare (by Allstarherocharacter): Hey gallus I dare you and Rosy to sing shallow that my favorite song

Rosy Star: *grinning* Awww, I'm so glad you guys actually enjoy me being in chapters! 

I don't! *annoying smile* 

Rosy Star: *pouts* I didn't say you did, you know!

*rolls his eyes* Whatever. You do the guy's part, I do Gaga's part. 

Rosy Star: What? But the asker clearly wants me to do Lady Gaga's part!

WHICH would be incredibly unfair because this is MY book and I'm a WAY BETTER singer than you. Not to mention that I asked first, and they said it was okay. 

Rosy Star: Oh yeah? Well what about the lyrics of the song? We can't change the pronouns! It'll make the rhyme scheme go totally out of whack! 

Well, uh...let's say we're singing to ourselves. Doesn't matter if we change a bit of the meaning. Besides, it takes away that romantic subtext that I don't want to have AT ALL with you!

Rosy Star: Well, I don't want any romantic subtext with you EITHER!! >:c

Uh, yeah, you shouldn't. I'm the one who's taken here by an actual creature. Not by a singer that doesn't know who I am.

Rosy Star: LET ME GUSH ABOUT ZAYN MALIK IN PEACE! *kisses pictures of Zayn Malik*

*rolls his eyes* Let's just get this over with. Give me the lyrics. I haven't listened to the song enough to know them. 

Rosy Star: What's the magic word? >.>

*rolls his eyes* Please. 

Rosy Star: Good. *smiles as she gives him the lyrics*

*Soon, the instrumentals of Shallow start playing*

Rosy Star: *in an average voice, not bad and not good either* Tell me somethin', girl, are you happy in this modern world? Or do you need more? Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for? I'm...faaaaaaalling~ In all the good times I find myself longin' for change~ ...And in the bad times, I fear myself.

*in a much better voice than Rosy, singing beautifully as usual, but sounding more vulnerable* Tell me something, booooooooy~! Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?! Or do you need more?Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore-OOORE~? I'm~ faaaaaalling~ In all the good times I find myself longing for change~ And in the bad times I fear myself...~

*he then adds a lot of power to his voice* I'm off the deep end~~!! Watch as I dive in~!! I'll never meet the GROOOOOOOUND~~!!!!! Oh, I'll crash through the surface, where they CAN'T HURT US~!! We're far from the shallow NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Rosy and Gallus: In the shallow, shallow! In the shallow, sha-la-la-la-ow~! In the shallow, shaaaaalloooow!! We're far from the shallow nooooooow~

Ah, aaaaaah~~ Ahh, ahhhhhhhhh~ GAGA RUMA MA, RUMA RUMA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!

Rosy Star: *giggling, as she suddenly stops the instrumentals* Gallus, you know those aren't the lyrics!

Well, they might as well be! Gaga went from singing as a character to singing as herself real quick! Besides, Bad Romance is a better song than Shallow and you know it! 

Rosy Star: Focus on this song, Gallus! *she says as she makes the instrumentals come back*

*clears his throat, and starts belting more* I'm off the deep end~~!!! Watch as I dive in~~!! I'LL NEVER MEET THE GROOOOOOOOUND~~~!!! Crash through the suuuuurfaaaace~!! Where THEY CAN'T HURT US~~!! WE'RE FAR FROM THE SHALLOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW~~~!!

Rosy and Gallus: In the shallow, shallow!! In the shallow, sha-la-la-la-looooooow~!! In the shallow, shaaalloooooooow~~!! Oh, we're far from the shallow noooow!

*smirks, pointing to Rosy* And on that flat note, I'm out! 

Rosy Star: HEY!!!! D'':