Okay but, is she good-looking? (Note: This question isn't sexist in context)

Question (by AdamOrtiz346): Hey Gallus what happened see yourself is a girl version of you

*gives a sassy look as he crosses his arms* By that you mean "What would happen if you see a girl version of you?", or something like that. (Seems like Twilight was wrong when she said practice makes perfect. I thought your grammar was getting better!)

So, since the next chapter is gonna be quite the doozy, I'm glad I can get this chapter out-of-the-way with an easy question to answer. 

Because really, is meeting a girl version of me gonna be that big of a deal? I've been forced to see all sorts of weird creatures and things because of this book. Seeing a girl version of myself would be pretty low on the list of Things I Never Expected To See. Besides, I've heard of genderbending spells. It's not that wild to believe I could see a girl version of myself, somehow. 

Personality wise, she obviously has to act like me, otherwise she'd be a bad clone, or someone PRETENDING to be a girl version of me. I like to believe I'm good company, so I think we'd hit it off just fine with our mutual charming sarcasm and having the same cynical thoughts about our weird lives. The only thing that's really gonna grab my attention about her is...how she looks. How would she look like? How different would she look from me? And, more importantly...would she be as good-looking as I am? *snickers, and gives a cocky smirk* I'm answering that last one with a 'yes~' 

I'm surprised no one has really drawn me as a girl before...I did a quick 'search' around, and most of what I found doesn't look too good, is weirdly sexual, or both. Yet fan-artists have ALL the time in the world to draw a thousand shipping pictures of me with any of my friends, or ALL of my friends! *rolls his eyes* You creatures need to think outside the box more often! 

Anyway, I think this is enough to answer the question. Now, if you excuse me, I was forced to be a songwriter for the next chapter, and I gotta work on...whatever I'm gonna write for it. *groans* Wish me luck...and patience