Coltladdin kind of predicted my future when I hadn't even been born yet

Dare (by Gypsy-Girl-727): I dare you to sing "One Jump Ahead Reprise".

Well, you know I always welcome singing dares with open arms. And I, like every boy that was too manly to consider My Little Seapony and Cindermarella as their favorite movies, loved Coltladdin when I was young. You know, as one of the very few movies I watched as a kid, when Grampa Gruff decided he wanted to ignore me in a less dismissive way. Seriously, how could I not love Coltladdin? After a good while of watching Disney movies that were made for girls to think of themselves as princesses, and them getting the super handsome men rescuing them or loving them, Coltladdin came in and let boys have a big grand adventure! With pop culture references, magic, and a chance at true love with a princess...I mean, I didn't care about that last part, but it's a Disney movie, so romance had to be there somehow. 

...But looking at the lyrics to this song, I'm just here like Wow, I grew up to be just like Coltladdin! Having to steal to eat and feeling ignored and alone when I was even younger than he was! Awesome, wow! *huffs, saying that last part sarcastically* Whatever. You asked for the reprise, and the reprise is pretty short, so at least I can sing it real quick...Maybe that means I can get to doing another chapter today. Maybe. 

*so he starts singing in his--honestly, you guys know he has a beautiful voice already, I don't need to mention it*

"Riffraff", "street rat"

I don't buy that~!

If only they'd look closer~~!

Would they see a poor boy? No, sirreeeeeeeeeey~~!!

*raising his voice* They'd find out, there's so much moooooore~ tooooooooo meeeeeeeee~~!!

TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!

*after hitting such a lovely but dramatic high note, his tone oddly gets serious* And in that moment, boys and girls everywhere understood the struggle of a colt who lives in the streets....through the eyes of the most privileged ponies in Applewood that probably thought Griffonstone was still a beautiful kingdom that had tremendous wealth. 

No, but sarcastic humor aside, I appreciate the message this movie gives about appreciating the ones who have the least--as someone who once didn't have ANYTHING, and still doesn't have much. Or at least, I do now that I went through it. Heh, back in those days, I thought I'd never end up living like Coltladdin did before he got his princess...Child innocence, I guess.